Hair

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

On the topic of hair- my general rule is shave everything below the neck LOL which seems to work well for many reasons and is the current style. Of course this was not always the style for so my question is:

Do any of you guys miss the hairier days when women grew forests and were much more au naturale?

And if that was not "your" time, do you prefer hairier styles as opposed to the current style?

I believe the "landing strip" was popular in the 90's. Never really got into that...the style I mean.

On the topic of hair- my general rule is shave everything below the neck LOL which seems to work well for many reasons and is the current style. Of course this was not always the style for so my question is:

Do any of you guys miss the hairier days when women grew forests and were much more au naturale?

And if that was not "your" time, do you prefer hairier styles as opposed to the current style?

I believe the "landing strip" was popular in the 90's. Never really got into that...the style I mean.

Mistress Kang,

How ironic, I was just discussing this topic the other day. While I am not a big fan of women growing forests, under arm hair or unshaven legs, I must admit in all honesty, with shaving and waxing being so common place today, I really do miss a nice well maintained bush of pubic hair. In fact, I recently have actually become much more turned on by this.

Hey Mistress Kang! No, I never liked the bushy look, even when I was a kid and would sneak peek my brothers' Playboys, Penthouses, Hustlers. The current style is the right one for me, and you all do it well ;)

Well groomed pubic hair is much missed and desired. I could say a lot more but I will stop here.

I was a teenager in the 70's and for many years, the bushiness was limited only to the individuals propensity to grow hair. Shaving was out of the question and trimming was very optional. In my experience, Asian women have little hair to begin with and might be described as a wisp instead of a bush. I am not sure if my obsession with Asian women has anything to do with it but I am kind of fond of the wisp. So, for me, if you have the wisp, keep it. If you have the bush, shave it.

Sorry if you see this as crude......

I love performing cunnilingus on an woman and enjoy reciprocation, while totally unnecessary! I would never want the uncomfortable feeling of hair in my mouth (totally breaks the mood). So bare except for the head.........

Especially when it is for an extended period of time, like in Curb Your Enthusiasm! Eeew!

Now, to flip this topic slightly: Men. Men and hair. Many subs know this about me already, but I am not a fan of hair where I don't think it should be! Extra hair on men (hair other than on the head, armpits, legs) = fair game to be ripped out!

Well hacking like a cat with a fur ball is so unattractive!

Especially when it is for an extended period of time, like in Curb Your Enthusiasm! Eeew!

Now, to flip this topic slightly: Men. Men and hair. Many subs know this about me already, but I am not a fan of hair where I don't think it should be! Extra hair on men (hair other than on the head, armpits, legs) = fair game to be ripped out!

However back in the day the mustache flavor savor provided an oh so nice aroma.... which had its pitfall for some abrasive oral for the lady.....

Nothing better than worshiping a freshly shaven kitty - so soft and beautiful, can never get enough.

Mike

Personally, I like the landing strip look. Its short enough to not be in the way of anything, looks clean, and says I'm not a little girl. In terms of shaving completely, I think some woman carry it better than others. I really don't look like the Sherwood Forest look.

On the flip side, I try and maintain a respectable look in my groin area. I think it'd be a little hypocritical to desire women to be clean, and not be willing to do so myself.

However back in the day the mustache flavor savor provided an oh so nice aroma.... which had its pitfall for some abrasive oral for the lady.....

LOL eeew! Sometimes I find mustaches attractive on older men but only from afar. I don't like kissing walruses and beard burn is THE WORST!

And Ree-pee-in-your-mouth = happy Ree

Guest Mistress Kang

Sorry if you see this as crude......

I love performing cunnilingus on an woman and enjoy reciprocation, while totally unnecessary! I would never want the uncomfortable feeling of hair in my mouth (totally breaks the mood). So bare except for the head.........

Hmm..if I were to grow out my pubes it would might be considered a "wisp"- it's all straight and there are literally about 10 strands per inch of skin, I know this because I've plucked out each hair one by one before on more than one occasion. I've done this over a course of two or three days and also all in one sitting although several hours spent on pubic hair plucking tends to make me a bit crosseyed LOL All plucking and no fucking makes Jessy a dull girl. I go through many disposable razors per week.

'Twas not fun to get lost in the Black Forest

Slick is slickest imho

Hmm..if I were to grow out my pubes it would might be considered a "wisp"- it's all straight and there are literally about 10 strands per inch of skin, I know this because I've plucked out each hair one by one before on more than one occasion. I've done this over a course of two or three days and also all in one sitting although several hours spent on pubic hair plucking tends to make me a bit crosseyed LOL All plucking and no fucking makes Jessy a dull girl. I go through many disposable razors per week.

Hmm, I use Veet (hair removal gel cream) to get rid of all of my body hair. It only takes 3 minutes. Although one time I forgot to watch the clock (nervous about a session) and gave myself a nice burn, didn't stop me tho. I just like that smooth feeling and look. Plus being an ass slut its kinda hard to shave your ass, and i think penetration with an implement as well as hair could be painful. LOL

Mistress Kang,

Are you possibly giving some thought to growing out your pubes?

Interesting vision, picturing you plucking out each pubic hair one by one, but one vision that I could never imagine, is Jessy as a dull girl. In my mind, Jessy & dull just do not go together.

I am sure more than one of us would volunteer to be cross-eyed for you. Having just witnessed the wonderful success of your efforts and I can say every moment was worth it and would willingly provide my services for such a task. I also am having a difficult time thinking you have had no fucking and have become a dull girl. Then again your intensity at delivering pain yesterday may in fact be evidence of such frustration!

what is your brand of razors by the way? Personally I like Schick Intuition Plus razors for their smooth soapy feel.