Mistress Minnie Chan a glimpse of greatness.

limer

• 2 weeks later...
Ya, Ya, you kinky Swede, you. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in the big Apple. Come back soon, and you will become alot more experienced!!!!!! :D

Shermie,

Your confidence is flattering as I speak for all the players at The Fortress. You certainly have been one of the top cheerleaders for us. Hmmmm... Maybe I need to see some cheers next time? Pom Poms, anyone? :lol:

Pom Pons? You would really use Pom Poms on me in session.................KINKY!!!!! And, I thought I had a hard limit on cheerleader scenes. Mistress Chan, I have always enjoyed you exploring and expanding my limits. Well, next time forget our usual sado-masochistic debauchery, and bring on those kinky Pom Poms. :lol: See you soon!

Pom Pons? You would really use Pom Poms on me in session.................KINKY!!!!! And, I thought I had a hard limit on cheerleader scenes. Mistress Chan, I have always enjoyed you exploring and expanding my limits. Well, next time forget our usual sado-masochistic debauchery, and bring on those kinky Pom Poms. :lol: See you soon!

Shermie,

I actually am better at twirling a baton from the days of football half time shows. The cheerleaders weren't as coordinated to spin a hard metal stick or throw it in the air and catch it. Hmmmm, so that's where my skills started to bud? Awaiting your visit. :twisted: