Upcoming Mistresses Gong and Feng 2 hour session

Subboy

I just want to say that I am super excited to do my first double Dom two hour session, and I can’t wait to explore my forced bi fetish with these two extremely beautiful ladies. I’m super excited to see what they have in store for me. I love that a place like this exists.

2 hours ago, Subboy said:

I just want to say that I am super excited to do my first double Dom two hour session, and I can’t wait to explore my forced bi fetish with these two extremely beautiful ladies. I’m super excited to see what they have in store for me. I love that a place like this exists.

Can’t wait to see you, hopefully you’re ready for the double trouble ?

Oh definitely I hope a man enough to take it from both ends of the tag team. I love strong females and I’m looking forward to working with you ms Feng. ( I’ll show a little resistance at first, but please feel free to break me down and mold me into your own image)

6 hours ago, Subboy said:

Ah looks like someone needs to get whipped back into shape again ?

expect no mercy because this is way long overdue .....

.It’s honestly so exhilarating to know you remember me you make every session so personable. I loved that treat you grew for me at our last session it was the best thing I’ve ever had my pleasure of tasting. I can’t believe I’m going to spend two hours at your mercy as I fight to hold onto my masculinity. (I want you to make me do anything just for a chance to smell your femininity)