Can’t go wrong with mistress gong

Subboy

I had my first double DOM session with Mistress Gong and Mistress Feng, and it was phenomenal. They took my mediocre fantasy and turned it into a full-fledged role-play, which they did their parts perfectly so convincing, I almost thought it was really happening. I don’t want anyone else taking my mistresses time but I do have to say, mistress gong is the best thing that ever happened to this planet if you have a chance to book a session with Mistress Gong, do it and then maybe you’ll feel like you did something right with your life. She is bold, beautiful and in charge she has a fierce demeanor, but a soothing voice and loving arms. She is the perfect woman to take you to the brink of death only to turn around and breathe life back into you and comfort you on your way back to the land of the living.

20 hours ago, Subboy said:

I had my first double DOM session with Mistress Gong and Mistress Feng, and it was phenomenal. They took my mediocre fantasy and turned it into a full-fledged role-play, which they did their parts perfectly so convincing, I almost thought it was really happening. I don’t want anyone else taking my mistresses time but I do have to say, mistress gong is the best thing that ever happened to this planet if you have a chance to book a session with Mistress Gong, do it and then maybe you’ll feel like you did something right with your life. She is bold, beautiful and in charge she has a fierce demeanor, but a soothing voice and loving arms. She is the perfect woman to take you to the brink of death only to turn around and breathe life back into you and comfort you on your way back to the land of the living.

So glad you had a phenomenal first dom session with us! 
That is such a perfect to describe mistress gong! Those are the exact reasons why I love double domming with her 🤗

On 5/24/2023 at 6:58 PM, Subboy said:

Ah it was a group effort for this amazing roleplay ! You definitely did your job staying in character. Honestly I think we all deserved Oscar's for this one . 

Love reading your recaps haha , I'm glad you had an amazing time. 

I wonder did we leave you more confused with your sexuality 😆

This session was such beautiful chaos lol