Mistress Feng

I'm an experienced sub that has been with dozens of Mistresses.  This was my first visit to FortressNYC.  The facility is bomb.  Its clean and private. I had the pleasure of debasing myself at the sexy feet and shoes of the incredible, hot, dominant Mistress Feng.  She created the perfect vibe during our session to satisfy my kinky submissive desires.  The verbal humiliation she made me endure while worshiping her sneakers was so exhilarating! Thank you for indulging my kinky fetish desires. 

3 hours ago, Loves2lickshoes said:

I'm an experienced sub that has been with dozens of Mistresses.  This was my first visit to FortressNYC.  The facility is bomb.  Its clean and private. I had the pleasure of debasing myself at the sexy feet and shoes of the incredible, hot, dominant Mistress Feng.  She created the perfect vibe during our session to satisfy my kinky submissive desires.  The verbal humiliation she made me endure while worshiping her sneakers was so exhilarating! Thank you for indulging my kinky fetish desires. 

Thank you for licking my dirty shoes clean, they’re so nice and white on the bottom now 🤗