China bdsm rising

Currently in China right now and WOW! As someone that hasn't been back since my high school days so much has changed but not ?

When I was younger China was very very conservative when it came to anything intimate related. So much to the paint where even "rough sex" was considered super taboo . Recently I stepped in a couple of sex shops and im happy to see that there was a lot of bdsm toys available , and they were some of the TOP SELLING things .

It's crazy how in a couple of years things can change so drastically. 

To be fair though I think they weren't ready for my sheer blouses that I like to wear or mini skirts LMAO. If I accidentally go viral on China social media OOPS 🤭

Last thing I thought was hilarious/flattering though was different men and women complimenting my tall and "strong" body 🥰 if only they knew how i got it LOL. Man handling you subs is my favorite sport .

See you guys later this month ! 

Xoxo ,

Gong the Giantess in China AND New York🥀

23 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

Currently in China right now and WOW! As someone that hasn't been back since my high school days so much has changed but not ?

When I was younger China was very very conservative when it came to anything intimate related. So much to the paint where even "rough sex" was considered super taboo . Recently I stepped in a couple of sex shops and im happy to see that there was a lot of bdsm toys available , and they were some of the TOP SELLING things .

It's crazy how in a couple of years things can change so drastically. 

To be fair though I think they weren't ready for my sheer blouses that I like to wear or mini skirts LMAO. If I accidentally go viral on China social media OOPS 🤭

Last thing I thought was hilarious/flattering though was different men and women complimenting my tall and "strong" body 🥰 if only they knew how i got it LOL. Man handling you subs is my favorite sport .

See you guys later this month ! 

Xoxo ,

Gong the Giantess in China AND New York🥀

I’m so happy China is more open with these sex shops now! I haven’t been back since I was a kid but so glad they’re accepting! I was actually afraid to go back due to “looking different” but knowing that they admired you makes me feel comforted 🥹

On 6/10/2023 at 12:22 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I’m so happy China is more open with these sex shops now! I haven’t been back since I was a kid but so glad they’re accepting! I was actually afraid to go back due to “looking different” but knowing that they admired you makes me feel comforted 🥹

Oh things have changed so much! Honestly I feel like every time I go back 10000 things change lol . 

I have to keep relearning a lot of things the moment I come back. 

Plan on going back more maybe girls trip ?! Haha