Smoking fetish?

slaveboy123

i absolutely love when a gorgeous domme smokes. it seems as if theres no discussion about smoking in this forum. i'm just wondering if the Mistresses are into the smoking fetish scene because i would absolutely love to be used as a human ashtray!

I'm not a regular smoker, but I've done smoking sessions. Tipping my ashes into my subs mouth and making him eat my butt is an image I will never forget.

Not a smoker myself but once did a reenactment of my girlfriend from my teen years where I tried to get her to stop smoking and she would try to put her cigarette to my lips. In my session My Mistress ordered me to bring her a cigarette and light it. When she put it to my lips, I refused and was punished for my disobedience. Later I accepted, coughed for several seconds, and was punished for not asking for permission.

i absolutely love when a gorgeous domme smokes. it seems as if theres no discussion about smoking in this forum. i'm just wondering if the Mistresses are into the smoking fetish scene because i would absolutely love to be used as a human ashtray!

I expect you to be a very good ashtray- i guess ill see how you are soon enough. Keep in mind, I tend to really rub out my cig-butts in my ashtray- just as a fire safety you know.

im a smoker so which one of you guys would be the awesome ashtray for me? =P

Dear Mistress Ko

Please let me see a picture of you were you smoke a cigarette.

Btw, you are the most beautiful dominatrix I`ve ever seen.

I definitely gotta plan a trip to NYC in the near future.

Guest Mistress Kang

Dear Mistress Ko

Please let me see a picture of you were you smoke a cigarette.

Btw, you are the most beautiful dominatrix I`ve ever seen.

I definitely gotta plan a trip to NYC in the near future.

Ha! Fat chance on a photo request without any prior servitude.

Ha! Fat chance on a photo request without any prior servitude.

No problem, I will travel to NYC to meet Mistress Ko and at least one of the other Korean Dominatrixes.

Mistress Ko says on her website that she will do trampling with her stilettos and that really turns me on.

I can`t wait for that to happend.

I have a big mouth now but when Mistress Ko puts me in my place I will end up crying and begging for mercy.

im a smoker so which one of you guys would be the awesome ashtray for me? =P

Mistress Ko,

Nothing turns me on more than a gorgeous smoking HOT Asian Mistress like Yourself. Seeing Her actually smoking, is even more of a turn on for me, yet not totally sure why, if the incentive for this is becoming a human ashtray, that is a small price to pay.

Noticed that Mistress Ree and Mistress Jung said they weren't regular smokers. What does this mean? Smoking for session purposes only?

I used to smoke when I was younger. Now I can do it for session or when the urge strikes me, which isn't very often. I used to get cravings when the warm weather hit, but even that has passed now.