accent/international role play

Mistress Ava Hadid

I love doing accents, I do them well and with ease. I keep thinking about staying in character throughout a session using some specific ethnic or historical accent.

I also want to do a session with some of the other mistresses dressed up in traditional garb from our various ethnic backgrounds. We are posing as a troop of international beauties but are really super spies who end up interrogating and torturing you. Would also go with a Bond girls vs Bond theme. 😇😈

Who is willing to volunteer? Yallah! 

On 9/18/2023 at 1:03 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I wish I could read this, Arabic is such a beautiful written language 😭

Haha, I was thinking I'm glad I CAN'T read Arabic but for the same reason.  Arabic characters really are beautiful in a way Latin and Cyrillic charters sort of...well, aren't.  But if I knew what it meant I think it would distract me from how visually beautiful it is!

On 9/13/2023 at 2:05 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

I love doing accents, I do them well and with ease. I keep thinking about staying in character throughout a session using some specific ethnic or historical accent.

I also want to do a session with some of the other mistresses dressed up in traditional garb from our various ethnic backgrounds. We are posing as a troop of international beauties but are really super spies who end up interrogating and torturing you. Would also go with a Bond girls vs Bond theme. 😇😈

Who is willing to volunteer? Yallah! 

I would love to replay our last session with Mistress Gong but with this role play and the same kinks. Nothing sexier then two strong women beating on a man for answers.

On 9/22/2023 at 7:30 AM, JustAGuy said:

Haha, I was thinking I'm glad I CAN'T read Arabic but for the same reason.  Arabic characters really are beautiful in a way Latin and Cyrillic charters sort of...well, aren't.  But if I knew what it meant I think it would distract me from how visually beautiful it is!

Haha! I always found Cyrillic interesting! I wouldn’t say they aren’t beautiful but they seem rather harsh looking 🧐

I sessioned with a Mistress Hadid, and did not know she did accents. I may request that in future sessions.  I was a bit nervous as I am a switch.  Limits were respected and expanded.  her long, dark, beautiful hair and Middle East  charm were intoxicating. I cannot recommend her enough.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, job1617 said:

One of my bucket list BDSM fantasies is an interrogation scene where I will be tortured by a Mistress in a foreign language the entire session. Since I don't understand she will point, yell, and beat me so I follow her commands. 

I have known of (never served or even met) a couple of Pro Dommes with English as a second (or 1a and 1b) language who put "being dominated in a language you don't speak" out there as a sort of "ultimate test" for a sub.  It's got to be a fun change-of-pace for the Domme as well.  I'm not sure exactly how many the Fortress has right this second, but I know at least two Fortress Dommes are multi-lingual and the Fortress has a great history of polyglot Dommes!