The Financial Crisis Spanks Femdom

ndbbm2

I feel that we all have to try and support the Fortyress the best we can . It is a top tier place , clean with beautiful women dedicated to BDSM lifestyle. It is harder for me to keep going on a regular basis but i will shift priorities to support mistrerss Kang and the Fortress family.I have given myself as a slave to Mistress Kang and paying tribute is part of my devotion.I have lost a lot in the financial mess and will try to make it work . all who are devoted to a mistrss should try to do the same.if possible.Mistress Kang and the other Mistresses deserve such devotion .FSL John

To all, this financial crisis is what it is. it is the beginning of a recession and we have been here before and we will get through this too. as someone who is not in the financial "world", and has never enjoyed the highs it has offered for the past 5-6 years, since it was not a field that interested me, the downturn of the economy still affects everyone. being in the service industry, the numbers have gone down, the business is off but it is more important now to support the establishments you have enjoyed prior to this day if you want them to continue. i am new to bdsm and the Fortress. i want it to continue. i am not a high spender and i struggle with that as i would love to be. i would love to spend more time there on a regular basis, (i am trying to make it regular and i am close! :D )and i am envious of the sessions some people can take. having this wonderful, professional outlet filled with exotic, beautiful, and enthusiastic women has made me look at the other "luxuries" in my life, like cabs over public transportation ;) if it means i can be at the feet of Ms Ahn, Ms Kim, or Ms Seung again. i am not leaving out the opportunity to experience Ms Kang, Ms Vu, Ms Chan, or Ms Kirot i just have not gotten that far yet! i have a found the Fortress and Ms Kang at a crossroads in my personal life and not much will stand in my way of this journey to self discovery. it's all about priorities and the Fortress is a priority for me, the escape and the therapy can't be beat, better than any shrink i have seen in the past! and they are covered by the biggest racket in the world, the insurance companies. Mistresses i hope to see you all soon! -toby

Well, it's been interesting. We're the only dungeon in the world that has a base salary. So while none of the dommes will ever have a really bad week, I could- if I ever have to meet payroll with very little business.

Fortunately we have done ok so far. We offer some of the lowest prices in the city on our pre-booked sessions, so more guys have been taking those and that's brought in some new faces. Or instead of an hour a week, two hours twice a month. I want a luxury dungeon- but not an elitist one. I have always planned pricing so that a healthy cross-section of the BDSM community can participate.