Mistress Hadid is the ONE!

Paulie567

I was blessed to serve Mistress Hadid last evening.   When she entered the room, I stopped breathing for at least a minute. I was totally captivated by her hypnotic brown eyes, sultry voice and ravishing figure. After we exchanged hellos, we discussed my interests.  I did have a list that I made earlier that day, but my mind went completely blank being in her presence.  My only interest at that point was to serve and submit to  the perfect Mistress Hadid.  Despite that, Mistress Hadid spent a great deal of time discussing my interests that I could remember.  She often asked second and third questions about a single interest to really understand my likes.  It was so incredible she really cared about who I was and what made me tick.    

She thought starting our session with a therapist/patient role play was appropriate and wholeheartedly agreed. Mistress Hadid left the room and returned five minutes later with items for our session and her “therapist's clipboard”.  Within minutes, Therapist Hadid was able to open my whole soul and I felt like she knew me better than many of my family and friends.   After checking off all the boxes on her clipboard form, she ordered me to start our playing.   

We proceeded to play for the next 45 minutes, and she somehow knew how to push all my pleasure and pain buttons.  If I did not know any better, I would have guess Mistress Hadid had 10 or 20 years experience due to her amazing play skills.  Some people are born with a nature instinct or talent for things. Mistress Hadid is one of those people. But you can also tell she also works hard to be perfect at all her endeavors.   

Towards the end of our one-hour session (again silly that I did not request a 2- or 3-hour session), I was hoping Mistress Hadid would allow me to serve her again.  I felt horrible that my work stress caused me to nervous and quiet.   I hope she looked with her piercing eyes deep inside of me and saw the euphoria and pure bliss I was feeling.  She floored me when she "prescribed" more sessions and submissive training with her at the end our time together :)

Anyone who has meet Mistress Hadid would know if she allowed you see her again, you will feel better then winning the lottery.   Even spending just five minutes with the talented, stunning and perfect Mistress Hadid; will make you happy for a lifetime.   

So if you receive an email that Mistress Hadid has an opening, running to directly to the Fetish Fortress in person and schedule ASAP.  I guarantee you will never, never, never regret your time with Mistress Hadid (except you will spend all your time after seeing Mistress Hadid thinking and waiting to see her again!)

Thank you so much Mistress Hadid!  I had the best time ever.  You are best! 

Paul 

Oh Paul! We have much to work on. You were certainly a good patient but SO MUCH to learn. 

These silly compliments! Do you really think I don’t already know of my breathtaking beauty and prowess? Stop trying to get on my good side! Only one place for you and it’s beneath my heels. 

I expect you will adhere to certain demands in your follow up session as my expectations will be much higher. Your training has only just begun. Doctor’s orders. 

See you next time 

Dear Mistress Hadid,  

All the homework you gave me has been completed! And you right  …. I do need hundreds of professional sessions I’m so new.  Maybe we could start with a three hour session under your heels 🤞.   Sorry, but I can stop saying you magnificent!!!!!!

Paulie Under MH Heals

PS as a former boxer, I might be able to take ten or more of your punches

On 12/24/2023 at 10:35 AM, Paulie3 said:

Dear Mistress Hadid,  

All the homework you gave me has been completed! And you right  …. I do need hundreds of professional sessions I’m so new.  Maybe we could start with a three hour session under your heels 🤞.   Sorry, but I can stop saying you magnificent!!!!!!

Paulie Under MH Heals

PS as a former boxer, I might be able to take ten or more of your punches

I guess we shall see if you’re really making progress. With that much time… you’ll certainly be able to recover from being a punching bag over and over. All I know for certain is more will be revealed!