FIRST SESSION

sspankable

I must thank Mistress Kang for arranging the session with Mistress Choi and Mistress Tran. Both were dressed as I asked and put me at ease right away ----

but, not for long. As a novice unfamiliar with the rules and protocol, I slipped and was immediately punished for my transgressions. Paddles, paddles and more paddles. I still hurt. I had a two hour session and there was no wasted time as both Mistresses found my limit and pushed me beyond. At the end, Mistress Choi said that I had passed orientation, and boot camp was next. Ouch !! Your dungeon was super clean, well equipped and completely private so nobody could hear me scream. And yes Mistress Choi, all the bruises and red marks did not last beyond the five days. Thank You. So now, I'm ready for my next session.

It's nice to receive a compliment from Mistress Tran about my butt, she had much harsher words for me during the session. It's interesting how this discussion turned to just butts. As I recall, several other body parts were spanked, strapped and flogged. I was refering to spankable as a whole person who wishes to

submit his whole person, mind and body, to his Mistress for her pleasure. In this regard, I am spankable.

Question for Mistress Tran : If I were an african-american, how could you possibly make my butt red??

It's nice to receive a compliment from Mistress Tran about my butt, she had much harsher words for me during the session. It's interesting how this discussion turned to just butts. As I recall, several other body parts were spanked, strapped and flogged. I was refering to spankable as a whole person who wishes to

submit his whole person, mind and body, to his Mistress for her pleasure. In this regard, I am spankable.

Question for Mistress Tran : If I were an african-american, how could you possibly make my butt red??

The question is what makes a butt spank-able and there are many things depending on the type of butt. All butts deserve to be hit but in different ways.

If you were african-american, I wouldnt be trying to make it change colors but Im guessing it would be round and firm which would make me want to hit i harder. I guess that answers ilnt questions as well- no ones safe from a spanking, beating, flogging, and kicking.

I find with african-american butts, they do change colour but not quite like pasty little caucasian bums (so satisfyingly pink!). Depending on the hue, they can turn purple-ish.

The question is what makes a butt spank-able and there are many things depending on the type of butt. All butts deserve to be hit but in different ways.

If you were african-american, I wouldnt be trying to make it change colors but Im guessing it would be round and firm which would make me want to hit i harder. I guess that answers ilnt questions as well- no ones safe from a spanking, beating, flogging, and kicking.

Oh, spankable-

What an apt forum handle. you were such a lovely little trooper for Us :-) Not to mention the great colours that multiple parts of you turned!

I must thank Mistress Kang for arranging the session with Mistress Choi and Mistress Tran. Both were dressed as I asked and put me at ease right away ----

but, not for long. As a novice unfamiliar with the rules and protocol, I slipped and was immediately punished for my transgressions. Paddles, paddles and more paddles. I still hurt. I had a two hour session and there was no wasted time as both Mistresses found my limit and pushed me beyond. At the end, Mistress Choi said that I had passed orientation, and boot camp was next. Ouch !! Your dungeon was super clean, well equipped and completely private so nobody could hear me scream. And yes Mistress Choi, all the bruises and red marks did not last beyond the five days. Thank You. So now, I'm ready for my next session.

Thanks for sharing. I like Mistress Choi's idea. It would be painfully fun to experience boot camp with her and some of the other ladies at the fortress.

whip