People watching

Haha thats why I like staring at people. Most people get really bothered and uncomfortable if you stare at them. They start to wonder if there is something on their face, body, or clothes. When I do it to men, they get nervous because they arent sure if you are really looking at them or in their direction. I find people turn away in about 5 seconds of me staring at them. Its pretty funny. Its like a staring contest with everyone and I am winning!

Now I would actually welcome a staring contest with a beautiful woman like Yourself.

Haha I will do that to cute guys if I'm out at a bar or club or something. I'll pretend to bump into them or squeeze past unnecessarily closely in a crowd to try to get a whiff of their scent LOL weird as it sounds. I love it though when I do and a guy smells really good, i find it very sexy.

Sometimes in REALLY crowded places where people are packed against each other I'll pretend to bump my hand into a guys crotch or grab his ass. The MTA warns against people like me. LOL!

I had a friend of mine who went onto the PD about 25 years ago and his first day was patrolling Rockerfeller Center Christmas week.

Specifically they were looking for "Bumpers" People (usually men) Mistress Ree who rub up and down against women in really crowded

places. Many times they will actually be "hanging out" of their pants and finish their business on some poor unsuspecting women's coat.

Well they caught one of these guys and they had him in the back of the car processing his paperwork for his arrest. This particular bumper

was a "neat Bumper" because he was wearing a condom in the process of his crime. My friend being the new guy was told he would have to go into the back of the car and retrieve the condom for evidence which he responded simply,"I quit" LOL Being the new guy they were just breaking his balls but you be careful out there Mistress Ree. (Big Smile)

Track Warrior

You're just realizing this now? That night, when I got home, I replayed that "would you rather" moment in my head, and laughed out loud. And when I just read this post of yours, I did it again. :lol: Many images from that night will continue to bring a smile to my face for a long time.

Me too Mistress Jung...Me too:)

TW

I had a friend of mine who went onto the PD about 25 years ago and his first day was patrolling Rockerfeller Center Christmas week.

Specifically they were looking for "Bumpers" People (usually men) Mistress Ree who rub up and down against women in really crowded

places. Many times they will actually be "hanging out" of their pants and finish their business on some poor unsuspecting women's coat.

Well they caught one of these guys and they had him in the back of the car processing his paperwork for his arrest. This particular bumper

was a "neat Bumper" because he was wearing a condom in the process of his crime. My friend being the new guy was told he would have to go into the back of the car and retrieve the condom for evidence which he responded simply,"I quit" LOL Being the new guy they were just breaking his balls but you be careful out there Mistress Ree. (Big Smile)

Track Warrior

OMG LOL!!! That is the funniest story I have heard in a while!!! I'll watch out :D

However running from the train station to the door would for sure get me arrested, beat up or if I was lucky a date!

Well that's why they'd be clear *jogging* shorts!

Having clear clothing on is still considered clothing, no? I see girls with see-thru dresses and tops on ALL the time.

And so no crime committed :)

And you seem pretty lucky, so why not a date? Or twenty? I'm sure more than just the ladies will be staring.

I say go for it. You don't live in the states anymore, so you can always feign ignorance about the law ;)

Well that's why they'd be clear *jogging* shorts!

Having clear clothing on is still considered clothing, no? I see girls with see-thru dresses and tops on ALL the time.

And so no crime committed :)

And you seem pretty lucky, so why not a date? Or twenty? I'm sure more than just the ladies will be staring.

I say go for it. You don't live in the states anymore, so you can always feign ignorance about the law ;)

Well society sees a penis much more offensive then the body of a woman....

Strangely enough today I went out with a thin pair of basketball shorts, caught both sexes eyes fixed on my JUNK.....One blondy gave me a big hug and kiss x2....the rest I just walked by proud and kept it moving. I'm sure I will reap the benefits.....and make it an over the top night and day!

Bring?!

Why don't you just wear them!

I second that....

I wore these to the fortress but before leaving the house I took a pair of scissors to the underwear portion.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-315495/pgid-389007#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-361940/pgid-361942

As I walked down the street to the fortress a gust of wind came and exposed the partial package..... I was so nervous but knew I was doing it for MZ so it was well worth it.... LIBERATING......

I second that....

I wore these to the fortress but before leaving the house I took a pair of scissors to the underwear portion.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-315495/pgid-389007#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-361940/pgid-361942

As I walked down the street to the fortress a gust of wind came and exposed the partial package..... I was so nervous but knew I was doing it for MZ so it was well worth it.... LIBERATING......

Hahahahaha! Partial package...

I love to people watch. Just walking around or sitting at a cafe, NYC is the best city to people watch. Lately, I have been looking at people and wondering what fetish they may be into....if they have ever done any bdsm activities and which ones....plus many other questions regarding their pervertedness. I also find myself wondering what I would like to do to them. I have notice that some people just make me want to do certain things to them...,sometimes very sadistic things.

Mistress Tran,

One day last summer while riding on the Path train to Newark I was alone with a couple where the man gave his lady a few swats on the butt. She had a grin on her face and I was thinking unusual that was to witness on a public train.

whip

• 10 months later...

Track Warrior

I believe those sickees are known as "dickeewacks".

People watching --- I do a lot of it. I love watching behaviors and seeing what people are up to. Aside from survival instinct ,its also very interesting. I like when I'm driving stuck at a red light to look in the car next to me and see if the other driver is picking his/her nose. Youde be suprised how many people get busted knuckle deep digging for gold. If they look like a supermodel or a kendoll then thats worth a million points .

Oh I love catching ppl do nasty stuff when they dont think anyone is watching. The other week, MChen and I were having dinner and I realized that across the street and above the retail spaces , there was a couple having sex in the apartments above. I pointed to MChen to see it and we started laughing so loud that the whole restaurant turned and started to watch the couple have sex. It is always fun to be voyeur! Unfortunately, she was impressive but his performance was NOT! Hmmm I guess all you boys are familiar with that!

Oh I love catching ppl do nasty stuff when they dont think anyone is watching. The other week, MChen and I were having dinner and I realized that across the street and above the retail spaces , there was a couple having sex in the apartments above. I pointed to MChen to see it and we started laughing so loud that the whole restaurant turned and started to watch the couple have sex. It is always fun to be voyeur! Unfortunately, she was impressive but his performance was NOT! Hmmm I guess all you boys are familiar with that!

She probably needed a hunk like myself.

I totally agree that it is always fun to be a voyeur, but on the flip side, a few months ago, I was in a hotel room with a girl I was dating at the time. The desk in the room was positioned in front of the window, she was bent over the desk and I was taking her from behind. As we started getting into it, she reached up and opened the blinds. I'm not sure if anyone was watching, but the thought that someone might be, really excited me.

That's great. I imagine that couple purposely left the shade up. Unless you have zero commonsense you have to know someone will see you. There is a hotel in Chelsea near the West Side highway that has huge windows without shades . It's a fav of exhibitionists and voyeurs alike.

God it sucks living in the boon docks. I go to Boston on occasion and i love to people watch. Being totally controlled by my perv ness i can not look at a lady 18 to 80 with out a spanking scene my head within moments. I remember seeing my friend get a whipping from his mom when we where 12. I went home and pounded it, mom caught me and i got a beating...........Ahhhhhhh the good old days