Second Session at the Fortress- Mistress Feng

For my second session I wanted a physical punishment-heavy session, with a cattle prod and other tools. It was supposed to be punishment for me not going to the gym as I promised Mistress Feng I would during our last session. Mistress Feng was awesome, physically and verbally punishing me to the max, just how I like it. I only wish I could've been a better sub and taken more punishment, but it was still a great time regardless. There was also a lot of spitting and foot worship, and Mistress Feng found great ways to incorporate other punishments into those as well. She also offered me a "choice" for our next session, to lost 20 lbs by the next time we meet, or face some pretty severe punishments if I don't meet that goal. I feel like this was a great way to mix in good old D/s stuff with an actual workout plan πŸ˜‚! Honestly the punishment planned was so devilish that it makes for great workout encouragement! It was crazy to see how easily she came up with it, goes to show how effortlessly and naturally dominant she can be.

So yeah, in addition to the great domination session, if anyone's looking for some good workout motivation, Mistress Feng has you covered!

25 minutes ago, AlanWake12 said:

For my second session I wanted a physical punishment-heavy session, with a cattle prod and other tools. It was supposed to be punishment for me not going to the gym as I promised Mistress Feng I would during our last session. Mistress Feng was awesome, physically and verbally punishing me to the max, just how I like it. I only wish I could've been a better sub and taken more punishment, but it was still a great time regardless. There was also a lot of spitting and foot worship, and Mistress Feng found great ways to incorporate other punishments into those as well. She also offered me a "choice" for our next session, to lost 20 lbs by the next time we meet, or face some pretty severe punishments if I don't meet that goal. I feel like this was a great way to mix in good old D/s stuff with an actual workout plan πŸ˜‚! Honestly the punishment planned was so devilish that it makes for great workout encouragement! It was crazy to see how easily she came up with it, goes to show how effortlessly and naturally dominant she can be.

So yeah, in addition to the great domination session, if anyone's looking for some good workout motivation, Mistress Feng has you covered!

Unwanted pain can be the greatest motivator 😈 hope pick out the right choices for yourself. Obviously, I like one choice better than the other 😏

3 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Unwanted pain can be the greatest motivator 😈 hope pick out the right choices for yourself. Obviously, I like one choice better than the other 😏

You'd want me to be healthier, so you'd prefer the 20 lb choice, right?

...right?

20 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Why not both? πŸ˜†

Oof that's so cold and cruel it's making me wanna get another session right now but we both know how that's gonna end 😬

The gym scenario I brought up is also something I'm super looking forward to doing sometime so there's some extra motivation for me to keep at it 🫑, hope we can do it a couple months from now!

11 hours ago, AlanWake12 said:

Oof that's so cold and cruel it's making me wanna get another session right now but we both know how that's gonna end 😬

The gym scenario I brought up is also something I'm super looking forward to doing sometime so there's some extra motivation for me to keep at it 🫑, hope we can do it a couple months from now!

It’s gonna end with you ⚰️ 

I’m looking forward to the gym scenario, can’t wait to see what you have visioned in that pea brain of yours 🀣

On 5/25/2024 at 11:52 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

It’s gonna end with you ⚰️ 

I’m looking forward to the gym scenario, can’t wait to see what you have visioned in that pea brain of yours 🀣

Yess should be fun I can't wait!!

Also I just checked and turns out I'm at 230 and not 210 lb 😬 so may I schedule a session when I'm at 210 lb?

1 hour ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Another lie!!!Β 
Β 

Yes you may and remember you gotta lose 1-2lbs a week fatty 😝

Will do, thanks Mistress! 😊

Maybe next time we can do the caged animal idea you gave me last time, that spawned some fun ideas I wanna try!

1 hour ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I have a better cage next time!! Ohhh I can’t wait for you to tell me your ideas 🀩

Ooh can't wait, I have so many cool ideas to try, you really do bring out my subby best, Mistress! ☺️