My first session with Mistress Zhao

This is long overdue and for that I apologize to you Mistress Zhao.

A few weeks back I had the divine pleasure of my first session with the beautiful Mistress Zhao. I had always fantasized about a session with Mistress Zhao but was reluctant because of some of her posts and some of the things she enjoys. You see, I still consider myself somewhat new to the scene and I'm still exploring likes and dislikes but I know I'm not into corporal or anything close but decided to give it a go and see what happened especially because I wanted to experience the psychological side to a session that I've read about on the forum and in reviews. In addition, having survived a great session with awesome duo of Mistresses Kang and Vu, how could I not survive a session with Mistress Zhao? Well it turned out I was right and my session was exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't waiting long in the pink room before Mistress Zhao walked in. We all know how great she looks in per pictures, but Mistress Zhao truly is more beautiful in person. After a very short amount of small talk, Mistress Zhao went right in with two questions: 1) What is my worst fear; and 2) what is my favorite thing. I had been spending so much time contemplating what would happen in our session that I was completely surprised by the questions and couldn't even think of a response. (I was of course thinking that I was afraid of what might happen in our session but didn't dare express it.) With that Mistress Zhao started planting seeds about what she was going to do to me which made me both excited and afraid at the same time. After a good spanking, Mistress Zhao quickly exhibited her rope and knot skills as she tied me to the table and the rack on the wall all the while telling me about things she likes to do and things she was going to do to me. Mistress Zhao was so very straight forward and almost soothing about her sadistic desires that I knew I would have to do as she said and not be a wimp and pull the safe word card. Some of the things seemed fine but others had me asking "really" and "now"? About half way thru the needle play (which I never thought I'd ever do, ever), I found myself more at ease and able to submit and less concerned about what might be. She had such a comforting way about administering her sadistic desires that the rest of our session was perfect and not one that I will soon forget.

Mistress Zhao has such a great physical, emotional and psychological style about her that simply draws you in and completely takes control of you. Her dark desires carry you on a journey where you are helpless and have no option except to submit to her will and do as she pleases yet she returns you to better place from which you came. I can't wait to find out what Mistress Zhao has in store for me during our next session.

Thank you Mistress Zhao! (Hopefully you recall at least some of our session as fondly as I do.)

Michael

A few weeks back I had the divine pleasure of my first session with the beautiful Mistress Zhao. I had always fantasized about a session with Mistress Zhao but was reluctant because of some of her posts and some of the things she enjoys. You see, I still consider myself somewhat new to the scene and I'm still exploring likes and dislikes but I know I'm not into corporal or anything close but decided to give it a go and see what happened especially because I wanted to experience the psychological side to a session that I've read about on the forum and in reviews. In addition, having survived a great session with awesome duo of Mistresses Kang and Vu, how could I not survive a session with Mistress Zhao? Well it turned out I was right and my session was exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't waiting long in the pink room before Mistress Zhao walked in. We all know how great she looks in per pictures, but Mistress Zhao truly is more beautiful in person. After a very short amount of small talk, Mistress Zhao went right in with two questions: 1) What is my worst fear; and 2) what is my favorite thing. I had been spending so much time contemplating what would happen in our session that I was completely surprised by the questions and couldn't even think of a response. (I was of course thinking that I was afraid of what might happen in our session but didn't dare express it.) With that Mistress Zhao started planting seeds about what she was going to do to me which made me both excited and afraid at the same time. After a good spanking, Mistress Zhao quickly exhibited her rope and knot skills as she tied me to the table and the rack on the wall all the while telling me about things she likes to do and things she was going to do to me. Mistress Zhao was so very straight forward and almost soothing about her sadistic desires that I knew I would have to do as she said and not be a wimp and pull the safe word card. Some of the things seemed fine but others had me asking "really" and "now"? About half way thru the needle play (which I never thought I'd ever do, ever), I found myself more at ease and able to submit and less concerned about what might be. She had such a comforting way about administering her sadistic desires that the rest of our session was perfect and not one that I will soon forget.

Mistress Zhao has such a great physical, emotional and psychological style about her that simply draws you in and completely takes control of you. Her dark desires carry you on a journey where you are helpless and have no option except to submit to her will and do as she pleases yet she returns you to better place from which you came. I can't wait to find out what Mistress Zhao has in store for me during our next session.

Thank you Mistress Zhao! (Hopefully you recall at least some of our session as fondly as I do.)

Michael

WineRack,

Outstanding! Great review. Thank you.

TrackWarrior

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for this fabulous review!

I did thoroughly enjoy learning about your fears and getting into your head. I hope that each time we get to play together, I can wedge a little further into your mind and get to know you better and deeper.

xx

Hi Michael,

I did thoroughly enjoy learning about your fears and getting into your head. I hope that each time we get to play together, I can wedge a little further into your mind and get to know you better and deeper.

xx

Wow! A same day response to a session review. Wish I had gotten a response from mine.

Wow! A same day response to a session review. Wish I had gotten a response from mine.

Did you ever have a classmate when you were in school that just screamed, "Notice me! Notice me!" without ever really saying those words? Your post reminded me of one that I knew. He required severe disciple and punishment.

Did you ever have a classmate when you were in school that just screamed, "Notice me! Notice me!" without ever really saying those words? Your post reminded me of one that I knew. He required severe disciple and punishment.

Which I am absolutely sure You had no problem administering.

Those were the kinds of kids that seemed like easy targets.

Once you give them your attention, they follow you around like puppies until you lure them into the girls bathroom, pull their pants down and then give them a swirly with all the other girls watching, naked ass up in the air!

When you're in the pit a few words of appreciation can work wonders sometimes.

I guess you're suggesting I need severe discipline and punishment. You're probably right. Besides, there's still this unfinished business about a massage.;)

Hi Michael,

xx

I'm sure you will Mistress Zhao, I'm sure you will. Looking forward to it.

Thanks again.

Michael

Once you give them your attention, they follow you around like puppies until you lure them into the girls bathroom, pull their pants down and then give them a swirly with all the other girls watching, naked ass up in the air!

Every single time I read a post of this nature, I so wish that I had went to a different school.

Being you never commented I was merely wondering if you enjoyed our session or if you liked the cake. Now you want to stick my head in a toilet?:(

It's not too late to transfer to the Fortress Correctional School for Misbehaving Men

mZ,

I normally would consider myself to be on my best behavior, but should I alter either my school transcripts or my behavior and gain admittance to this fine establishment which You write about, I am sure that You, as a strict disciplinarian can school me to the best of Your abilities and teach me some extremely powerful and most unforgettable life lessons as only You can beautiful Mistress.

LMAO!!

TW

When you're in the pit a few words of appreciation can work wonders sometimes.

I guess you're suggesting I need severe discipline and punishment. You're probably right. Besides, there's still this unfinished business about a massage.;)

Isn't discipline and punishment always in order with you, woffy? And yes, there is still the unfinished massage business...

I often daydream about reliving my high school years. Since I can still look like a teenager (somewhat), I wonder what kind of mayhem I can cause nowadays.

Sometimes the though of exposing a homophobic jock to my giant strap-on is thrilling!

Other times, all I want to do is tease the boys during algebra tests so that they can't focus. Maybe some panty flashing, or even some panty-less flashing..

I often daydream about reliving my high school years. Since I can still look like a teenager (somewhat), I wonder what kind of mayhem I can cause nowadays.

Sometimes the though of exposing a homophobic jock to my giant strap-on is thrilling!

Other times, all I want to do is tease the boys during algebra tests so that they can't focus. Maybe some panty flashing, or even some panty-less flashing..

I know that there is only one thing I could focus on, if You were doing some panty-less flashing.