Favorite Room?

navarado

navarado,

I've sessioned in the all of the rooms at the Fortress and I have wonderful memories of all of them. Still the Pink Room remains my favorite because I began my journey with Mistress Kang and when I think of our sessions together the Pink Room comes to mind. I enjoy the other rooms, especially the intimacy of the Tatami Room but nothing brings a smile to my heart like the Pink Room.

whip

• 5 weeks later...

I think each room has it's own (best) purpose. I like all 3 (of course LOL), but I'll tell you what I like each for...

Steel is great coz I look like a mean hot bitch in that room LOL Not sure why, the lighting, the metallic hues... *siigh* The equipment is pretty threatening in there too.

Tatami is awesome coz I look super sexy in that room ;-) Plus all the light bulbs are daylight balanced so when I dim it down all the way up or down, it's like I'm in my private playhouse 20 feet up in a tree in Japan and I've pushed the ladder off the ledge so he can't escape (of course, before I've done this, I've locked his balls to a 25 foot long chain so he can reach it and prop it back up for me) I know what you're all thinking, what if it's farther than 5 feet away? Silly rabbis! I have an extra rope ladder coiled up in the box in the corner but using his ball-chain to slide down is much more fun and exciting! LOL

And finally, Pink is just fun and girly! Face it, I'm a hot sexy bitch in any room (lol) and I'm (pardon my French) fucking you up in 'MY ROOM'!!!