Review: Mistress Zhao.

Big Trouble Baby

I had my first Fortress experience yesterday(first Mistress experience ever). To say Ms Zhao is more beautiful in person is an understatement. She also looks younger(I thought she was a teenage assistant coming in to give me instructions). She disarmed me with her personality and charm. I trusted her completely.

My session was fantastic. Every direction she took me worked beautifully. I actually forgot I was supposed to be disobedient and I wanted to obey and please her(I was punished anyway).

I highly recommend Ms Zhao to anyone. Especially to bench warmers(me...until yesterday).

Thank You Mistress Zhao. Until that time we meet again...soon...and I promise to be disobedient.

Ray

Ms Zhao,

I understand your passion for discipline and punishment because I'm badly in need of both. I fully expect to be shown the error of my ways and dealt with according to my merits when next we meet. I strongly suspect your ruler and I shall have much to discuss.

Until that time Ms Zhao...until that time.

With love,

Raymond.