Holidays, blues, Mistress Chan, and Mistress Zhao

Please indulge me this story of my first journey to the Fortress. I was introduced to the Fortress website by my best friend Jim who had Mistress experience before. This was in August. After several weeks of viewing the photos and reading the posts on the Forum I informed Jim that I was thinking of scheduling a session. Jim smiled and said "really" with a look that may have said "yeah right". I was not really sure that I would actually do it. This is where the "blues" comes in. I have a history of depression and the holidays can hit especially hard.

In mid October my Shih Tzu named China, my little pal of 17 years died. I was devastated . Jim and his wife were especially helpful in consoling me. Two days later Jim suddenly and very unexpectedly died.

I spent the next few weeks going through my classes and other responsibilities on auto pilot, can't remember much about them. Right before Thanksgiving I started to anticipate major depression and knew I needed a distraction.

I went on the computer looking for something, anything to keep me busy. Then I remembered the Fortress. What the heck...I'll do it. I scheduled a session with Ms Chan for mid December. For the next two weeks I engaged in mental gymnastics thinking about Ms Chan and my session. Then on the 11th(my birthday) I was informed Ms Chan was on sabbatical and would not be available. I was crushed. I felt like a teenage boy ready for his first date with a dream girl and she changed her mind at the last minute(curses). With Christmas two weeks away and New Years thee I couldn't let this disappointment sink me. I rescheduled with Mistress Zhao and eight days later I became a Fortress veteran(alright..alright...I'm still a rookie).

Except for a little melancholy on Christmas eve the holidays went very well, much better than I could have hoped for.

Thank you Ms Kang for having the fortress. I loved the Steel room. Entering this room where Ms Chan posed in and in front of reminded me of being a little boy entering Yankee Stadium for the first time.

Thank you Ms Chan. Although we didn't session(maybe someday you'll grace me and allow me into your presence) the anticipation of a session with you kept me totally distracted and on the edge.

Thank you Ms Zhao for a wonderful session. The memory lifted me through the holidays. I hope to see you soon.

Sorry for the length of this but I had to tell somebody, and with Jim gone...well... you know.

Ray