Recommended session length? Detailed requests?

shermie

Don"t be afraid to communicate early and respectfully, what you expect to get out of a session. You will find that all thr Doms will be most happy to intwine your kinks in a session, but maybe with a few unexspected twists. Also discuss with Jessy when you book the session, She will match you up with the dom that she feels would best meet your needs. You will not be dissapointed.

Best,

Sherm

What do you recommend is a good session length?

I sessioned with Mistress Vu for 2 hours my last (and only time), and I was thinking of upping it to 3 hours my next time.

Also, how detailed do you get with your requests before arriving for your session?

Do the mistresses prefer to have a planned out session by the sub or do they prefer having total freedom to do as they please? Or more so in between?

The reason I ask is that I have several fetishes that I would like to have addressed in a session, but I do not want to encroach on the power and will of the mistress I would be serving.

navarado,

I think the answer you seek is different for everyone. You have to decide what is a comfortable session length for you. You can expermiment and you don't always have to session the same time span everytime.

As for session details, I think you can tell Mistress your desires and expectations but you should never try to force her to script every minute. She can incorporate your interests in the session but you shouldn't forget that She's the top. If the Mistress simply becomes a facilitator for your fantasies and desires then it isn't bdsm anymore. I realize that not everyone agrees with my views and approach but they've worked quite well for more for over ten years now.

whip

• 1 year later...

It is always good to let your Mistress know your true desires, so you wont be disappointed. Session length is very important to me. I prefer 2 hour sessions, but if money is tight I will do a 1 hr session. Jessy is very good at match making. I have yet to be disappointed.