Lucky Sissies

Guest Mistress Kang

I was organizing the sissy wardrobe last night and OMG our sissies have to be the best dressed on the block! Our 'odds and ends' are anything but! I was surprised to see how many outfits we've accumulated from Frederick's of Hollywood, Secrets In Lace, Victoria's Secret and even Betsey Johnson! About 10 pairs of shoes, all super sexy and ranging in sizes 10-13. Beautiful stockings (even from Agent Provocateur!) and $400+ well made corsets (not the flimsy satin ones, although we have some of those too, for the super sexy sissies that can get away with it LOL). The list goes on...

Of course, once you're dressed to the nines by us, you *will* pay the price as any sissy knows she must.

First, you should email a request off the submission form on the Contacts Page and I will allow your service to begin ASAP!

And now...BACK on topic... I want to thank the Mistresses for contributing to the Sissy Wardrobe with their lingerie and outfits that were either too big or bought on impulse. Sank you velly mach-y!

Mistress, what is your favorite costume for a sissy to wear? I new to this and actually went on ebay and bought some silly things which i am sure to toss out lol but would love to hear what your idea of a well dresses sissy is as i can think of no greater expert!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

While i'm much more into agony than dress-up, i do enjoy the added discomfort of high heels in a

session and also find the feeling of stockings to be most sensual. i look forward to wearing them

while i suffer for Mistresses Seung and Ahn in the near future. i've never worn a corset, but would

be most interested in seeing just how much more discomfort would arise from one big enough to

fit me ;)

• 3 weeks later...