Table

coil

Here is the SUPER COOL table coil made for me! A few of you have experienced it LOL It's SOO MUCH FUN, the Mistresses all love it too! I compare it to that game 'Wack-A-Mole' LOL What do you think?

53_95b60d86a07153dc43ab61758cde182a

Here's another one of coil's work, we worked this one out together, I explained exactly what I wanted with measurements and all! It's clear so you can see what's going on. It's super thick acrylic (?) so you can't hear much LOL and it's got heavy duty metal hardware on the sides for bondage!

This is one of my favorite gifts! GOOD JOB coil!! ;-)

53_a7c28920a85b79f17cd71ea2da34c2fb

those are some well-crafted items there. i like the wooden table, nice dark wood, curved edges (lathed? my woodworking terminology is garbage), and appears pretty solid and sturdy, like that old world craftsmanship so stuff last like forever (as opposed to flip phone cellulars that shatter when you drop them 6 inches). and it has a nice hole in the center... whack a mole... doubt there's a rodent problem in the Fortress, or at least near that table. :lol:

the clear box... super thick looking indeed. must be pretty damn sturdy too. good job with one too. :D

• 4 weeks later...

coil,

I was to commend on your fine work. I have seen the table a few times in person and it looks enticing and engenders different cbt fantasies. So far I have not have hte pleasure of using it or should I say being used while having my private parts encased in it. I'm looking forward to that moment.

whip

PS. I did enjoy the acrylic (plastic) toilet box. I had a quite a soaking while my head was tightly inside it.

The Fortress has a new table , i wonder if any one has had the privilege of using it yet , an if so what you think of the new table . coil

I too would like to commend you Coil on the excellent craftsmanship of the wooden table and acrylic box. They appear to be really fine additions to The Fortress, which can be put to so much good use. I must admit that ever since I first saw the attached picture of the acrylic box, all I have been able to think about is the view from below if Mistress Ahn were to use the box while I happen to be detained. I am sure that I'm not worthy, but that fantasy just plays over and over inside of my head.

• 4 months later...