If you only had 2 days?

Stu

Hi all,

Long term lurker first time poster, I will finally get the chance to visit New York in the middle of September and the chance to visit the fortress a place that i have wanted to experience after seeing Mistress Vu on you tube.

Know the one problem I have is that I will only be in town for 3 days so that will only give me time to play twice with that in mind who would i see, I'm not to sure of posting my particular desires on a public forum but my interests aim towards the exchange of power and the pushing of limits (mine that is!) I have also been a sucker for the cute good girl gone bad type:) with this in mind who would you see.

Many thanks

Stu

Hi all,

Long term lurker first time poster, I will finally get the chance to visit New York in the middle of September and the chance to visit the fortress a place that i have wanted to experience after seeing Mistress Vu on you tube.

Know the one problem I have is that I will only be in town for 3 days so that will only give me time to play twice with that in mind who would i see, I'm not to sure of posting my particular desires on a public forum but my interests aim towards the exchange of power and the pushing of limits (mine that is!) I have also been a sucker for the cute good girl gone bad type:) with this in mind who would you see.

Many thanks

Stu

They are all cute, and all gone really bad! You really can not go wrong! Send FF an email with what you like and FF will set up a great session!!

Ps.: never ever say that they are 'cute', unless you want your limits really get stretched! ;)

Hi all,

Many thanks

Stu

Hey Stu,

I'm sure any Fortress Mistress you choose will not disappoint. I would contact Mistress Kang and relate your interests to her. She'll guide you in the right direction. Being you mentioned Ms Vu, I'll tell you what Ms Kang said to me when I inquired about her. "Everyone should have a Vu experience." She was right.

WB

Hi Stu,

First, I suggest you consult with Mistress Kang. She is quite adept at making good recommendations and She knows all of the ladies well. Just from your few words I might suggest Mistress Choi, but I'm sure that all of the ladies could make you a happy submissive camper.

whip

Hi all,

Many thanks

Stu

Hi all,

Many thanks

Stu

I would think Mistress Choi is a good start.

Hi all

Thanks for the replys and sorry for the delay in posting I've been sweeping up broken glass and putting out fires, it's been lots of fun in London the last few days:)

Will be in touch with the fortress and again many thanks.