It's a Hoedown!

Guest Mistress Kang

Dear Mistress Kang,

Thanks for posting the party pictures. When it comes to seeing pictures of you, I will always take what I can get, because you always look so amazing. Thanks for including the head shot of yourself, your face is pictue perfect. Given the theme of the party, I see that Mistress Ahn didn't skimp on her costume at all, I just hope that she avoided any sharp objects during the course of the hoedown. Looks like you all had a fun time.

Zhao threw a party and it was the "Dolly Parton Hoedown". Pics came out a little blurry but take what you can get ;)

Jessy,

The pics are awesome! You are and always will be the beacon of light, beauty and desire that resides in the warmth of my heart. This set of photos clearly shows the viewer who gazes upon such a sexually & sensually erotic beauty that no matter how out of focus the camera may be or lack of skills the photographer has, you Jessy, will always be the most in focus, the most crystal clear beauty subject of my heart, body and soul. I wish to give you my warmest thanks to you for providing these lovely images for to me treasure for all of my days. I look forward to your next set, again Thank you!

Randy

1421_1de294b5ea10f29a5fe30ced5824849b

OH! You noticed!! Thanks ;-) I LOVE THOSE SHOES!! I wore them shopping in San Francisco a few years ago and got very comfortable walking in them ;-) They are one of my favorite summer heels.

Mistress Ahn makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look like broom handle.

I dont know if that's supposed to be a compliment or not. :/

Mistress Ahn

It was merely an observation of your "attire". In his heyday Arnold had a chest that measured at least 54 inches. I think you would beat him in a "pose down". I would never say anything that wasn't complimentary about you or any of the other Mistresses, unless of course it was in the context of a role play between us and I wanted to provoke a disciplinary response.

Ray