Photo requests for mZ

must be the water in me .. that desire to pool at your feet

i wish i wish (hope its ok for me to say .. but i heart Your tweets .. so DIVINE .. so NASTY )

i'm suffering from a tooth infection .. two WEEKS .. what the fah .. blah. yet. i'm busy busy. no fun here. no fun at all. wish i was in NYC .. screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs ... maybe even wearing a cute pink t that reads "hurt me" or "take me to your leader"

xoxox

scl

Sometimes when things happen to your bodies, it's a message from our temple, a warning for attention. I always try to find the emotional or psychological root of anything that may be ailing me. There are instances when it's a more superficial message, like "watch where you're going so you don't end up with scratches and bruises all over your skin" and other times when something like a toothache is calling out for a healthier diet with less sweets (because my sweet tooth is massive)

Take care of yourself so that you'll be intact for us to destroy you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes when things happen to your bodies, it's a message from our temple, a warning for attention. I always try to find the emotional or psychological root of anything that may be ailing me. There are instances when it's a more superficial message, like "watch where you're going so you don't end up with scratches and bruises all over your skin" and other times when something like a toothache is calling out for a healthier diet with less sweets (because my sweet tooth is massive)

Take care of yourself so that you'll be intact for us to destroy you.

seems work is a bit busier than i'd like it to be .. poo poo on me for not showing up in NY by now .. soon. promise. THE TOOTH .. haha .. my addiction to chocolate covered almonds is unbelievable .. pain is inevitable .. medicating the way i do .. hmmm. what can i say. what? deal and heal. deal and heal. wise wonderful words from Mz Zhao .......... i'm obsessing about You. seriously. obsessing. (since discovering some of your other interests .. smitten) and i don't do that. huff.

xoxo

scl

Extremely good advice. What I wish for (YOU), maybe should ultimately become my greatest fear, Zhaophobia perhaps?

Also curious as to why things in your life are always in flux?

xoxoxo

I think Zhaophilia is closer to what you have.

Things in my life are always in flux because, like the element of my sign, fire is always changing. Ever see a flame look the same twice? Fire has no shape, it is constantly shape-shifting and consuming.

seems work is a bit busier than i'd like it to be .. poo poo on me for not showing up in NY by now .. soon. promise. THE TOOTH .. haha .. my addiction to chocolate covered almonds is unbelievable .. pain is inevitable .. medicating the way i do .. hmmm. what can i say. what? deal and heal. deal and heal. wise wonderful words from Mz Zhao .......... i'm obsessing about You. seriously. obsessing. (since discovering some of your other interests .. smitten) and i don't do that. huff.

xoxo

scl

so..are you requesting poo poo on you?

The only time I've every come in contact with chocolate covered almonds is when I was fasting, and a sub wanted to eat his own stash of my butt. YUM.

I think Zhaophilia is closer to what you have.

Things in my life are always in flux because, like the element of my sign, fire is always changing. Ever see a flame look the same twice? Fire has no shape, it is constantly shape-shifting and consuming.

Zhaophilia, I think you have definitely identified my affliction.

I can see how a fire sign can keep you constantly in flux, but I must admit a strong desire to the alluring shape that I see, which is extremely consuming.

xoxoxo

The only time I've every come in contact with chocolate covered almonds is when I was fasting, and a sub wanted to eat his own stash of my butt. YUM.

Dear mZ,

YUM is the best way to describe it, I only wish that I could eat all my meals off of your butt.

xoxoxo

Zhaophilia, I think you have definitely identified my affliction.

I can see how a fire sign can keep you constantly in flux, but I must admit a strong desire to the alluring shape that I see, which is extremely consuming.

xoxoxo

"The Devil hath power

To assume a pleasing shape"

-William Shakespeare

Of course you do. But then I would be the one serving you, which is not how things work ;)

Dear mZ,

As usual, you are always right. But like the saying "Everything tastes better on a Ritz" I just felt that for me, Everything tastes even BETTER on mZ's butt. We all have our dreams, but in reality, you and I both know, that is not how things work and I am not deserving of enjoying my meals in that manner.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

As usual, you are always right. But like the saying "Everything tastes better on a Ritz" I just felt that for me, Everything tastes even BETTER on mZ's butt. We all have our dreams, but in reality, you and I both know, that is not how things work and I am not deserving of enjoying my meals in that manner.

xoxoxo

so would you eat something you absolutely despise off my butt? or out of my butt? like..monkey brains?

from you .. absolutely .. mmmmmm

ohhh .. almonds from a butt dispenser kinda thing? interesting thought .. a bit nutty?

xoxo

coming July .. later than i wanted .. but .. thats ok .. better late than never!!

should i write?

so would you eat something you absolutely despise off my butt? or out of my butt? like..monkey brains?

Dear mZ,

Even something that I happen to despise served upon the object of my desire, has to add immense appeal to the meal in question, and served out of your butt, the delicious flavor which that adds would have me licking my lips for more of your special seasoning. When it comes to my Dream Mistress, I will settle for whatever I can get, but if it involves your beautiful butt, I consider that an extra special treat and myself extremely lucky.

xoxoxo

Mistress Zhao,

You could make photos with you holding a cattleprod and the light of it reflecting on your face with you putting your "smile" on.

Hm..how close would I have to hold a cattle prod to my face to get the light to illuminate it?

Sounds like a set-up Stinger.

Guess I'll have to experiment on you first. Let's just see how much light a cattle prod sheds when it's an eighth of an inch from your face..

<evil grin>

• 2 weeks later...

Hm..how close would I have to hold a cattle prod to my face to get the light to illuminate it?

Sounds like a set-up Stinger.

Guess I'll have to experiment on you first. Let's just see how much light a cattle prod sheds when it's an eighth of an inch from your face..

<evil grin>

You could add a light with paper, colouring the light.

But you may use it on me

Do you have shaky hands? :P "Whoa, steady, steady, AH!" *thud*