Photo requests for mZ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest mZ

Should the photo shoot expose a bare provocative image or a delicious visual restraint of mysterious imagery, either way, I eagerly anticipate the stunning vision of such a gorgeous seductress. If a beautiful Vampire should emerge, then I obviously need to be bitten multiple times.

Dearest mZ

Should the photo shoot expose a bare provocative image or a delicious visual restraint of mysterious imagery, either way, I eagerly anticipate the stunning vision of such a gorgeous seductress. If a beautiful Vampire should emerge, then I obviously need to be bitten multiple times.

That's a good point. A vampire seductress is incomplete without a pale, veined neck in her grasp. I will need one of those!

sure there would be no shortage of candidates! i'm offering my neck to you :)

Dearest mZ

That's a good point. A vampire seductress is incomplete without a pale, veined neck in her grasp. I will need one of those!

Dearest mZ,

I gladly offer up my throat, veins and all to the gorgeous Vampire Seductress, to do with me as you wish. My desire is that once bitten, I fall under your evil spell and that you just might enslave me for all eternity. You have clearly heightened my desire for you through this mysterious transformation into darkness.

Dearest mZ

OH! Can it be me?!

Although It would probably take away from the drama of the shoot as we'd probably be laughing the whole time.

LOL It'd be a "Dracula: Dead and Loving it" parody with you as Leslie Nielsen (a much MUCH sexier Leslie Nielsen). . . We should do that in our spare time, just for funsies.

yes? canwecanwecanwe?! You've got the camera and I've got the time!

Dear mZ,

Surgically implanted fangs would definitely create an interesting haunting look, but I can't imagine any kind of change that would improve on your existing beauty. Fangs or no fangs, I would always gladly fall victim to you, as I feel it is a choice in which I have little control over.

• 11 months later...

OH! Can it be me?!

Although It would probably take away from the drama of the shoot as we'd probably be laughing the whole time.

LOL It'd be a "Dracula: Dead and Loving it" parody with you as Leslie Nielsen (a much MUCH sexier Leslie Nielsen). . . We should do that in our spare time, just for funsies.

yes? canwecanwecanwe?! You've got the camera and I've got the time!

It would be a rowdy good time. And possibly too much for the faint of heart on this forum. But yes..I've got a recipe for tasty fake blood and the inclination. LET'S DO THIS!!

The one we refer to as the "Spinal Tap"?

It's about as thick as my leg. I'd look like a miniature horse!

"Spinal Tap" ..... woah ..... does it have its own ROOM? if you can take it all the way you get a free session and a T-shirt that reads ...... "I TOOK THE TAP" big picture of it on the front ... might need a bit of spit there ... and there ... and oh ... over there ... xoxo scl

"Spinal Tap" ..... woah ..... does it have its own ROOM? if you can take it all the way you get a free session and a T-shirt that reads ...... "I TOOK THE TAP" big picture of it on the front ... might need a bit of spit there ... and there ... and oh ... over there ... xoxo scl

It has its own zip code. Comes in its own limo. And the only souvenir you get is a gaping..smile.

It has its own zip code. Comes in its own limo. And the only souvenir you get is a gaping..smile.

i already have a love hate relationship with 'SP' .. ouch (ps .. can't believe i blabbed too much on that other post .. guess i didn't read the 'rules' .. sorry about that .. feel embarassed that i rambles on like that .. sorry) take care scl

i already have a love hate relationship with 'SP' .. ouch (ps .. can't believe i blabbed too much on that other post .. guess i didn't read the 'rules' .. sorry about that .. feel embarassed that i rambles on like that .. sorry) take care scl

Hence the name small cock LOSER :D hahaha

Besides, love/hate relationships help us G R O W

What did you say to get the small penis humiliation thread locked, you babydick?

Mz Zhao .. i answered your questions .. but was descriptive .. got into details .. after it got locked. i thought. oops. better check "forum rules" .. and i did break the rules. just got carried away. gotta leave that sort of stuff for the 'face to face' .. maybe i change my name now to babydickloser?? xoxo .. is it May yet??

Mz Zhao .. i answered your questions .. but was descriptive .. got into details .. after it got locked. i thought. oops. better check "forum rules" .. and i did break the rules. just got carried away. gotta leave that sort of stuff for the 'face to face' .. maybe i change my name now to babydickloser?? xoxo .. is it May yet??

Well, it was in reply to my query, so I am partially responsible.

Naah.

Silly babydick. Hahaah.

When was it you were planning on coming? I may take a trip out to the west coast in early May..

Well, it was in reply to my query, so I am partially responsible.

Naah.

Silly babydick. Hahaah.

When was it you were planning on coming? I may take a trip out to the west coast in early May..

it was a silly thread .. so self absorbed .. my this my that .. hate my self centered thinking

your coming west coast? for zeal?

may i ask what area .. i could carry those bags full of dildos ;)

xoxo scl

it was a silly thread .. so self absorbed .. my this my that .. hate my self centered thinking

your coming west coast? for zeal?

may i ask what area .. i could carry those bags full of dildos ;)

xoxo scl

It may be later in the summer. Things are always in flux in my life. Fire is constantly changing :)

Be careful what you wish for....

It may be later in the summer. Things are always in flux in my life. Fire is constantly changing :)

Extremely good advice. What I wish for (YOU), maybe should ultimately become my greatest fear, Zhaophobia perhaps?

Also curious as to why things in your life are always in flux?

xoxoxo

It may be later in the summer. Things are always in flux in my life. Fire is constantly changing smile.gif

must be the water in me .. that desire to pool at your feet

i wish i wish (hope its ok for me to say .. but i heart Your tweets .. so DIVINE .. so NASTY )

i'm suffering from a tooth infection .. two WEEKS .. what the fah .. blah. yet. i'm busy busy. no fun here. no fun at all. wish i was in NYC .. screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs ... maybe even wearing a cute pink t that reads "hurt me" or "take me to your leader"

xoxox

scl