Hair-what?

Mistress Ahn

As most of you might not know, I have a certain obsession with constant change. Particularly when it comes to my hair. I'd gotten a cut recently (the hairstyle in the newest pics) but felt that with the change in seasons it was time to cut it again. How does it look?

I was also thinking of adding a bit of color somewhere. I've already had it just about every color under the sun so I'm fresh out of ideas. Any suggestions?

870_41988c151e4bfe72be4acd708294a24a

870_277c9469c4f3d179469496afd23d7aca

870_ac2e9f9495f0d8269bb5634598109e94

Ms. Ahn, I've always loved the Asian/Polynesian look, use to say Oriental till someone viciousley pummeled me and said can a rug do that to ya "SAGGY BALLS"!, :o anyway what I'm trying to say is that beautiful, silky, shiny, jet black hair in the pictures...leave it alone! :)

Miss Ahn, needless to say you look amazing in this new hairstyle. Copy pasted hair color tips from a wesbite below. Hope its of some use for you.

"Choosing the right hair color isn't as easy as picking a color you like.

It's important to consider your natural hair color, your skin tone and eye color when choosing a new hair color.

Pale skin suits pretty much all hair colors.

Avoid shades of red or golden blonde if your skin is pink. Stick to ash tones to neutralize your coloring.

Avoid yellow, gold or orange tones if your skin is yellow. Stick to deep reds.

Olive skin suits darker hair colors.

What type of clothing colors suit you best?

If you know this, it can help you choose the right hair color.

If you look good in red, orange, golden yellow, olive green or rust

You suit warm hair tones such as golden blonde, golden brown, strawberry blonde and auburn.

If you look good in bluish red, fuscia, black, royal blue or pine green

You suit cool hair tones such as platinum, ash blonde, ash brown, burgundy and jet black.

If you look good in red, purple, charcoal grey, periwinkle or teal

You suit neutral tones like sandy blonde, beige blonde, chocolate brown and mahogany.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warm tones will bring out the pink in your skin, so if you've got redness to your skin, go for cool tones - champagne, sandy or ash blonde, or cool browns.

Warm gold or reds suits olive-toned or ashy skin.

Red is the hardest color to maintain. The shade will change almost from shampoo to shampoo so be prepared for the fade.

Choose coppery-reds instead of blue reds for a more natural hair color.

Rather than guessing, take a stand test to see what color your hair will come out as. Take a strand of hair from the nape of your neck and let the color sit on it for 20 minutes.

Bring photos and pictures with you to the hair stylist to ensure you both are thinking about the same color.

If you have to wear more makeup than you did before, than you have the wrong hair color. When the hair color works correctly, your skin tone comes alive - hair color should make your face glow.

Be honest with your hair colorist (and yourself) about how much time you're willing to spend having your roots touched up. Doing conditioning treatments and more.

There are high-maintenance options and low-maintenance ones. The further away from your natural color you go the more your hair requires.

Don't blow-dry single process highlights every single day take a rest on weekends and deep condition once a week.

If your hair is the same color you had when you were young, think twice about tinting it. Alot of women spend alot of time and money trying to go back to their natural hair color, rarely with the results they want."

Dear Mistress Ahn,

The new hair style looks fantastic and you look extremely HOT in those pictures. As far as colors go, I tend to like certain shades of pink & blue, but ultimately, I think you need to decide what fits you best and what you feel most comfortable with. Something tells me that no matter what look you decide on, I will absolutely adore. I really think your natural beauty always shines through and no matter what your look or style at the time you will always be one of the HOTTEST women on the planet. LOVE YOUR LOOK!!!

Cute cut ;-)

No short, no choppy (for *any* summer LOL) and NO NATURAL (that's for cavemen!) LOL

Blonde streaks or bright pink streaks? I know, high maintenance...

Just grow it LOOOONG LOL ;-)

Cute cut ;-)

No short, no choppy (for *any* summer LOL) and NO NATURAL (that's for cavemen!) LOL

Jessy,

Her hair looks fine, she's even cuter than before......

Randy

Cute cut ;-)

Me no caveman :cry: :x :cry:.

since your skin tone has a nice bronze tone....

what I've been getting into recently are asian girls that dye there hair a similar tone as there skin color...

with 'natural' looking subtle streaks so although theres something strange with the skin/hair being the same color,

it also has a very natural feel...

(this can look tacky or cool or both depending on how its done and your opinion on that sort of thing)

I love the shape of your hair right now... dont go too short.

Dear Mistress Ahn,

It was a great pleasure to see You in Your latest cut. While i think i actually prefer the

last hairdo, there's no way for You to not look gorgeous. A little subtle color would be great,

but lots of strong streaks could be counterproductive. You attract enough attention just the way

You are. Thanks again for Your brutal punishment the other day :) i'm still quite sore.