Mistress Kang looking seraphic

mongoose

I don't her personally or anything but she sure seems adroit in many ways from her posts. Came across this pic of Mistress Kang and her cherubic smile; sorta reminds me of that painting you see everywhere.3246_c8af1477c27cb073a52eaae10f5d0a9b

3246_5f82d06c1c7ce67f3a0f08e46233252b

I had a few questions burning a hole in my head. Is it true if a Dom ignores the "safe word" of a sub it coud be considered a crime at that point? I find that rather fascinating.

Second, is that "thing" where someone puts stainless steel fishhooks through your skin considered BDSM? Usually afterwards they suspend you above the ground and swing you around, you know: fun stuff.

I'd be very grateful for your erudite response. Thanks.

/s/

mongoose

Safe words are STOP , RED .Words that are not safe words , ouch , that fucking hurts . If a Dom goes past the words , STOP an RED , i would not want to see that Dom again . LOL about fish hooks , if some one takes you for a body piercing is that BDSM ? YES , it's the putting of the Dom mark on there sub . The other day i saw a brainding is that BDSM ? The Dom want her mark on her sub. BDSM comes in many forms , i have seen some , but always keep an open mind . coil

Thanks coil. After pondering my own psychology these days I definately have urges to do BSDM stuff; I've just always supressed those urges. I suppose society conditions you so you see those urges as wrong. Not that I'm a "if it feels good do it" type guy; far from it. I don't even drink or smoke; but I sure like to drip wax on the nipples ;) Hahaha.

Anyway; the future feels bright.

• 2 weeks later...