Mistress Zhao's New Youtube Video!!

Guest Mistress Kang

Dear Mistress Kang,

thank You very much for this vid, as well as for the one of Switch Seung.

Is there any chance that You will produce longer vids ? Like 10 min's vids that can be bought ? That would permit far away guys like me to hang on and probably get even more hooked :-) :-( to the Fortress before eventually take the trip over the pond ...

Anyways, thank You very much for letting us dream of the wonderful Ladies

My dear boys,

The length is what we call a "teaser", but thanks for all the positive feedback ;)

xo

Mistress Zhao,

It is definitely an effective teaser. Having met and sessioned with Mistress Seung recently the video brought back to fun memories.

whip

Dear mZ,

What a fantastic teaser video, it sure served the purpose. I loved all of your beautiful facial expressions, the shots of your delicious looking ass and I absolutely adored that kick ass black outfit you wear so well, actually puts me in the mood for a good ass kicking from you. LOVED YOUR LOOK!!

Dear mZ,

Something tells me that you were born ready and that I don't even stand a chance, but it still doesn't change the fact that I want it so bad. There is just something that really thrills me about being humiliated and beaten down by someone so beautiful. The thought of a lovely Asian lady who I want and desire, yet all she wants to do is abuse me, really has a certain appeal to me. I would like to trick myself into thinking that in the end, I will possess her, but deep down inside, I always know better.

Dear mZ,

Something tells me that you were born ready and that I don't even stand a chance, but it still doesn't change the fact that I want it so bad. There is just something that really thrills me about being humiliated and beaten down by someone so beautiful. The thought of a lovely Asian lady who I want and desire, yet all she wants to do is abuse me, really has a certain appeal to me. I would like to trick myself into thinking that in the end, I will possess her, but deep down inside, I always know better.

akiravan,

You are preaching to the choir.

I've recently encountered some frustrating events that could easily be turned into ass-kicking energy.

If you're not in the area, all of it will be spent on other poor, unfortunate souls ;)

Dear mZ,

In preaching to the choir, I am really sorry for the frustrating events which you have recently encountered, even though it could prove extremely beneficial in a session. I honestly believe that I am doomed, as my fear factor is in overdrive. I can either approach with caution (HELP!) or pray for the other unfortunate souls who just may encounter your newly channeled kick ass energy.