SLUT Tatoo

quirkpok

mZ,

So that's two people I know who bathe in sacrificial blood and associate murder with devotion. Okay then. Do you get your blood fresh from the source or do you go to Blood, Bath, and Beyond like some other people do? Either way, I'd say it works great. By the way, LifeGem makes human ashes into diamonds and can yield 3 carat diamonds worth up to sixty thousand.

Completely entranced, Monokuro

Mono,

I tend to view blood like I do wine..if it's brand new, unaged and without character, I don't want it. Blood fresh from the source is the only way to go. Once it's been out too long, it runs cold and its magical properties dissipate. I am not a fan of corporate conglomerates like Blood, Bath, and Beyond unless I'm in a tight spot in a suburban sprawl and murder is not an option (ie. baby shower, wedding). But then again, when is murder really not an option?

leatherwings,

Thanks for your support. It wasn't really so much a coming out of the closet as it was a self-discovery. It all started with Anne Rice and Interview with a Vampire. I'm not really into the Twilight series, it seems diluted of all its deeper darkness. As for your compliment on my looking not a day over 200, you must be referring to vampire years, because in mortal years, I think I look about 25 ;)

Akira,

Enough excuses already.

I have decided on a long, torturous session with systematic removal of body parts, during which you will still be alive and able to enjoy the spectacle of me bathing in your blood.

xo

Dear Mz,

I am glad to see you admit to your Vampire leanings. I wrote to you when you first started at the Fortress about this topic . I offered myself to you to be used as a subject for your tendencies about vampireism. Well I give bloood to Mistress Kang with her needle play . You never answered me about vampire play ,am I a candidate for your pleasure? Spockme

Dear mZ,

Then it's settled, blood fresh from the source, just the way you like it, with murder thrown in for good measure. For me, the thrill of watching that beautiful, naked, 25 year old looking body completely blood soaked. If I may request a small bite on the neck prior to this torturous procedure so that I may spend eternity in pursuit of your affections.

BTW...can I recommend a Korean vampire movie called Thirst.

xoxoxo

WJL

Mono,

I tend to view blood like I do wine..if it's brand new, unaged and without character, I don't want it. Blood fresh from the source is the only way to go. Once it's been out too long, it runs cold and its magical properties dissipate. I am not a fan of corporate conglomerates like Blood, Bath, and Beyond unless I'm in a tight spot in a suburban sprawl and murder is not an option (ie. baby shower, wedding). But then again, when is murder really not an option?

mZ,

"When is murder really not an option?" Aside from places with witnesses numbering more than fifty people or large open areas, it can happen. Although from personal experience, murder is not a healthy option when the intended victim has the experience to take on the assailant.

As for looking 25, when I saw your candids I thought you were 22. What can I say? I was guessing upwards. Wow that blood must work well, and getting it yourself must allow it to have quite a bit of adrenalin in it. A bit of advice to the vampire Mistress, the ones who resist with more vigor have stronger blood.

-So very helplessly entranced by a vampire, Monokuro.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...