Mistress AHN - Video Teaser!!

Guest Mistress Kang

OMG...I think I am in love! I really love Mistress Ahn's video teaser, I actually lost track of how many times I have watched it already. She looks so extremely HOT! The outfit she is wearing is really sexy, her face and eyes are gorgeous and I love her nice touch for an ending, only problem is, I never wanted it to end. I WANT MORE OF MISTRESS AHN PLEASE, as I find her to be a complete turn Ahn.

Mistress Kang,

I love it although it really is a tease. It just gives us a glimpse of the vitality, wit and beauty of the lovely and energetic Mistress Ahn. For those of us who have met her we already know how special she is but the video just barely touches on her uniqueness as a Domme and person.

whip

Dear Nistress Ahn ,

Your beauty can not be appreciated on video. When you firest arrived at the Fortress I was taken by your presence ,I coined you in a writing the Princess of the fortress . This short view of you is great but hardly does not do justice to your beauty , charm , and intelligence. You if I may sayt are the Princess of the Fortress.Spockme

• 6 months later...