Crotch Shots in Bikram

Guest Mistress Kang

OMG, I wore these new "yoga shorts" in class today...!!..they were super cheap on sale for $2.99 (they are kinda small and thin) at Patricia Field's so bought 3 pairs and would have gotten more but there were only 3 that I liked. The ones I wore to class today were pink and white horizontally striped, the seam and crotch are white. I matched it with a baby blue bra top ;-) It was a super hot class and as usual I was right in the front (I like the mirrors ;-)) but this time I was also in front of the heating vents! When we did "Standing Bow" I was giving the class behind me a full blown crotch show LOL It was kinda funny in a perverted way ;-) I won't be wearing them again, just because I have a year membership and don't want to get kicked out or anything like that...LOL Thought you guys might like that story ;-)

OMG, I wore these new "yoga shorts" in class today...!!..they were super cheap on sale for $2.99 (they are kinda small and thin) at Patricia Field's so bought 3 pairs and would have gotten more but there were only 3 that I liked. The ones I wore to class today were pink and white horizontally striped, the seam and crotch are white. I matched it with a baby blue bra top ;-) It was a super hot class and as usual I was right in the front (I like the mirrors ;-)) but this time I was also in front of the heating vents! When we did "Standing Bow" I was giving the class behind me a full blown crotch show LOL It was kinda funny in a perverted way ;-) I won't be wearing them again, just because I have a year membership and don't want to get kicked out or anything like that...LOL Thought you guys might like that story ;-)

Mistress Kang:

Will you take some photos of you in your new attire doing the pose and share them with us? Also what is a "Standing Bow"? Is it Dancer's Pose (Natarajasana)? Leaning forward, front arm extended and lifting the back ankle? Leaning forward and lifting the back ankle with two hands? Or is this something I've never seen?

Ray

P. S. If you ever want to attend my class as a guest let me know. I do shoulder and hip openers not soon forgotten.

Ms Kang,

Hah! I just bought a 3 month membership very happy to hear it! doubt it is the same studio but I can always hope! I will be keeping an eye peeled for the gratuitous crotch shot. Was wondering if you were still doing that. Just realized I am stronger in the legs. My favorite pose for my viewing pleasure is watching the ladies put their foreheads on the floor! Me likey! -toby

Mistress Kang:

Will you take some photos of you in your new attire doing the pose and share them with us? Also what is a "Standing Bow"? Is it Dancer's Pose (Natarajasana)? Leaning forward, front arm extended and lifting the back ankle? Leaning forward and lifting the back ankle with two hands? Or is this something I've never seen?

Ray

P. S. If you ever want to attend my class as a guest let me know. I do shoulder and hip openers not soon forgotten.

Here's a photo of what "Standing Bow" looks like. I don't have an actual photo of me doing it though ;-(

53_ecec27c1709749635a7f6d2898d88485

Mistress Kang:

Ray

What kind of yoga is it? Where? Do you teach it?! I bet some of the other ladies may be interested too! ;-)

Ms Kang,

Hah! I just bought a 3 month membership very happy to hear it! doubt it is the same studio but I can always hope! I will be keeping an eye peeled for the gratuitous crotch shot. Was wondering if you were still doing that. Just realized I am stronger in the legs. My favorite pose for my viewing pleasure is watching the ladies put their foreheads on the floor! Me likey! -toby

Yep still at it LOL About 2-3 times a week along with some running with a GREAT jogging bra to hold the twins down LOL

I believe the post you're talking about is "Half Tortoise Pose". I like doing that in the morning to stretch! ;-)

53_a812677a395374e632fa6f5a6777c984

Ms Kang,

I have been meaning to get back into it for a bit now. I got lucky at a recent off-premise event I attended with their silent auction and i got an unlimited 3 month gift card for half price. I have put 750 miles on my bike since april, I average about 12 miles a day rain or shine and lately i have been wet a lot. :lol: My legs are much stronger, have lost a bit of weight, (50 pounds), and now looking for some new challenges. My favorite poses (for my viewing pleasure!) are the ones before triangle and the one before half-tortoise. Standing separate leg stretching is killer from behind and i just about lose control getting in a couple glimpses of fixed firm pose. LOL! i doesn't take much sometimes and i have to keep reminding myself not to stare! -toby

Mistress Kang:

Ray

What kind of yoga is it? Where? Do you teach it?! I bet some of the other ladies may be interested too! ;-)

Hi Mistress Kang,

My background is Ishta and Anusara. Yes, I do teach it. My class consists of breathing, vinyasa, standing poses, twists, forward bends, back bends, balancing, etc. I do take requests (Your request would be honored of course) emphasizing shoulder openers, hip openers, quads, hamstrings etc.

I no longer teach in the city. All my classes are in NJ from Hoboken to Englewood Cliffs. If you and any of the ladies are interested you can e-mail me. I'll send you my schedule and locations and if it works for you I can provide transportation if I don't have consecutive classes in different locations.

Ray

Dear Mistress Kang,

I actually loved the story, but would have loved even more to have been directly behind you enjoying the full blown crotch show, I am sure that would have had me putting on a somewhat embarrassing show of my own. I just never seem to be in the right place at the right time. Thanks for sharing.