Daisy Of Love

Guest Mistress Kang

I'll admit it - I'm totally addicted to mindless cable tv shows LOL Anyone else?!?

Here's a picture of me multi-tasking; getting ready (dressed, makeup, hair), watching TV and taking pictures.

PS Inside those red lockers are dirty girl toys...hahahaa

53_94ca2c8a769391019fd756a607bb8785

I'm actually oddly drawn to that show. I don't really pay attention to when it's on exactly, but I've seen every episode somehow.

YEA! I know!! Well they play new shows every Sunday and then they play repeats like at least TEN times during the week until the next episode. I've watched every episode at LEAST twice LOL Same goes for "Charm School with Ricki Lake".

Soo...who do you think Daisy will end up with?!>! In the beginning I really thought it would be London but he had a hissy fit and left. I think Flex is a good catch for her but might not be her style. Sinister is cute but too insecure. 12-pack slash Dave (LOL) might win - who knows!!! LOL

Dear Mistress Kang,

PRETTY PICTURE!! I see that you have your new centro close at hand. I have found myself addicted to Daisy Of Love as well and haven't missed a single episode. I really thought that she was the most into London and Fox, but as we see both of those relationships seemed doomed to fail. I have got to think between those left, it has got to be between Flex or Dave.

OH OH OH! I was just watching last Sunday's episode for the 5th time (at least) and I think I figured out who the person is that came to see her!! IT'S LONDON!!!!!

What are YOUR guesses?? LOL

Dear Mistress Kang,

I think that your guess is a pretty good one, how did you come to that conclusion. If it really is London, do you think that he would be given another chance and let back on the show, given the circumstances under which he left, being that it was really just his decision, it actually didn't seem at all like Daisy wanted him to leave at that point.

Dear Mistress Kang,

I think that your guess is a pretty good one, how did you come to that conclusion. If it really is London, do you think that he would be given another chance and let back on the show, given the circumstances under which he left, being that it was really just his decision, it actually didn't seem at all like Daisy wanted him to leave at that point.

I was RIGHT! London came back OMG And of course I knew Chi Chi was next to go LOL Now I think Sinister is next. After that I have NO CLUE because it seems like she likes all three (Flex, 12 Pack/Dave and London) equally!

Dear Mistress Kang,

From now on, I am going straight to you for all the insight on Daisy of Love. The other contestants looked none too happy to see London back in the house. I have got to agree with you, I think that Sinister is next to go as well, I just don't see her reacting quite the same around him and I think that he will just have one too many temper tantrums to the point where I think Daisy will be sick of his outbursts. Between the other three, it could very well be a coin toss. It appeared that in the previews for this coming Sunday, Flex and London were getting into it about something or other.