Newbie Getting Cold Feet!

shepherd

What a big mouth you are....I have a great way to fix your problem (see below)!

Don't believe a word they say- they will inflict serious corporal punishment on you. No way you'll get out of the Fortress with only tickling.

If you do decide to go, pick Mistress Kang- she is very gentle and sensual, a real pussycat.

Dont worry trackwarrior....we allow him to have such a useless big mouth so we can make an example of him. dashan- next time I will be shoving the whole heel of my boot right down your big mouth....I know how much you enjoyed the tip of my heel last time!

How did you get this post by the admin. Mine was edited and i said the same thing you did. LOL

Dont worry trackwarrior....we allow him to have such a useless big mouth so we can make an example of him. dashan- next time I will be shoving the whole heel of my boot right down your big mouth....I know how much you enjoyed the tip of my heel last time!

I was a little surprised how gentle you were, too, Mistress Tran- I had read on the forums how fierce you were. Maybe you were just having an off day... :)

:D