Latex and Mummification

I've mummified before, but never as thoroughly as I did yesterday afternoon! My slave wore a latex catsuit and I covered him in a few layers of saran wrap then a few layers of clear packing tape, then taped his arms down to his torso so they could not move in any direction, then another layer of packing tape over the saran wrap. An hour later I had completely wrapped him from neck to toe (literally) in at least 20 layers of each.

I laid him on the floor facing up and put a rubber hood with only a mouth opening over his head and zipped it up! He was encased in rubber and plastic head to toe now! He squirmed and wiggled like some kind of weird cocooned worm, it was fun to watch LOL I could hear the crinkling of the packing tape and saran wrap from down the hall! I invited Mistress Ahn in to play for a little while, she quickly figured out what she wanted to do and asked if I could cut the wrapping just on the bottom of his feet. While she administered tickle torture I used the warmest spot I could find on the worm as a stepping (jumping, really) stool LOL What a combo ;-) Luckily (for the "worm"), Mistress Ahn had slave on his way for her to use and did not stay any longer LOL

After a few hours of squirming, being forced to ingest whatever came down the tube of the funnel gag I had strapped to his rubber covered head and enduring all the torture and teasing, I finally allowed him to attempt to break free. He gave up after a few tries so I cut him out. A semi hard plastic cocoon was left on the floor and a man was reborn ;-) See, I nurtured him to a new life! LOL

• 1 year later...

I've mummified before, but never as thoroughly as I did yesterday afternoon! My slave wore a latex catsuit and I covered him in a few layers of saran wrap then a few layers of clear packing tape, then taped his arms down to his torso so they could not move in any direction, then another layer of packing tape over the saran wrap. An hour later I had completely wrapped him from neck to toe (literally) in at least 20 layers of each.

I laid him on the floor facing up and put a rubber hood with only a mouth opening over his head and zipped it up! He was encased in rubber and plastic head to toe now! He squirmed and wiggled like some kind of weird cocooned worm, it was fun to watch LOL I could hear the crinkling of the packing tape and saran wrap from down the hall! I invited Mistress Ahn in to play for a little while, she quickly figured out what she wanted to do and asked if I could cut the wrapping just on the bottom of his feet. While she administered tickle torture I used the warmest spot I could find on the worm as a stepping (jumping, really) stool LOL What a combo ;-) Luckily (for the "worm"), Mistress Ahn had slave on his way for her to use and did not stay any longer LOL

After a few hours of squirming, being forced to ingest whatever came down the tube of the funnel gag I had strapped to his rubber covered head and enduring all the torture and teasing, I finally allowed him to attempt to break free. He gave up after a few tries so I cut him out. A semi hard plastic cocoon was left on the floor and a man was reborn ;-) See, I nurtured him to a new life! LOL

woo my god

I love being in his place!

I love to be tied with adhesive tape and gagged!

Mrs. Kang, you often used this method of bondage?

• 1 year later...

Certainly an excellent way to wrap someone up in latex. Would love to try that some day ;)