Formerly Cold-Footed Newbie Needs Advice on a Mistress

shepherd

Ok, I have made the decision to have a 2 hour session of tickle torture with 2 mistresses and need help choosing.

Mistress Zhao is DEFINITELY one of the mistresses - she looks like she knows how to get it done. And I lived in souhern China for 8 years and would finally like to experience a dominant Chinese lady.

Now I am torn between Mistress Jung and Tran. I know, I know, pick all 3, but for argument sake, which would be a better tickle mistress?

Mistress Tran looks evil and sexy but maybe it would be more exciting to be at the mercy of a sweet, almost geeky looking lady as Mistress Jung.

All advice is appreciated.

Ok, I have made the decision to have a 2 hour session of tickle torture with 2 mistresses and need help choosing.

Mistress Zhao is DEFINITELY one of the mistresses - she looks like she knows how to get it done. And I lived in souhern China for 8 years and would finally like to experience a dominant Chinese lady.

Now I am torn between Mistress Jung and Tran. I know, I know, pick all 3, but for argument sake, which would be a better tickle mistress?

Mistress Tran looks evil and sexy but maybe it would be more exciting to be at the mercy of a sweet, almost geeky looking lady as Mistress Jung.

Hey Shepard-

Email Booking and tell them what you want. They'll give you some excellent recommendations!

(It also may depend on who is available during your timeframe.)

I have not done the tickle thing so all i can say is generalized. I have had one <cp> session which is my thing. As Mistress Zhao says i need a women in my life to keep me in line. However if i where to want a tickle session i would lean toward Mistress Jung due to hear high pitched almost cheerleader type voice. <check out her candid> As i do not know any of the lasies except Mistress Zhao ans Mistress Chen like you i could only assume. I will meet Mistress Tran at some point for a cane induced safe word day. I like you think she has that stern streak <which would be fine if you are looking for tickle torture.>

New to the scene Mistress Tao looks like a good bet for tickling also, or you might just let the Head Mistress decide. Either way enjoy and remember....

When you are constipated and cant go try Doctor Feathers Laxitive......It will tickle the shit out of you. ;)

All the Mistresses are great at tickle torture....I mean really we are all just great at torture hahaha! One thing I can tell you as well as others....Im great at bondage....exposing bondage....inescapable bondage....so you really wont be able to get away or hide any areas that may be ticklish!

If we end up meeting- I may still have this pretty nail color on!

post-12299-0-08445000-1332215673_thumb.jpg

I have never served Mistress Tran but I get the sense that you can't make a bad choice.

Obviously, I have a definite bias and there is something to be said for being sweetly tortured.

I did find one observation of yours interesting. Mistress Jung as 'geeky'? I know you mean it in a 'hot nerd' kind of way but I never would have thought of the term geeky regarding her.

If that's the case, I look forward to 'The Revenge of the Nerds'.

Hmm, come to think of it that could be a kinda hot theme for your session. They should all wear nerdy black frame glasses with tape or a band-aid on one corner and pocket protectors.

I have never served Mistress Tran but I get the sense that you can't make a bad choice.

Obviously, I have a definite bias and there is something to be said for being sweetly tortured.

I did find one observation of yours interesting. Mistress Jung as 'geeky'? I know you mean it in a 'hot nerd' kind of way but I never would have thought of the term geeky regarding her.

If that's the case, I look forward to 'The Revenge of the Nerds'.

Hmm, come to think of it that could be a kinda hot theme for your session. They should all wear nerdy black frame glasses with tape or a band-aid on one corner and pocket protectors.

Dear Ms. Jung,

Sorry about this post, I realize that discussions of your appearance are inappropriate even if complimentary. It won't happen again and I should know better. I just forgot and my intent was to be complimentary.

Dude, There is no bad pick here. Don't know if I would refer to Ms. Jung as "geeky looking". "Smoking Hot" would be my description. All 3 are amazing.

tw