Advice: Mistakes to Avoid at the Fortress

Dashan

I’m just sharing some helpful tips for new visitors to the FF and veterans alike. I’ve made some real blunders at the Fortress, so maybe you can learn from my mistakes.

Some tips on what NOT to do at the Fortress:

1. Never tell your Mistress while you are tied up and she has a paddle in her hand that you are thinking about another Mistress.
  2. Don’t tell two Mistresses while you are tied up that you don’t mind electro that much and are willing to take the Max shock from it.
  3. Bragging about your pain tolerance isn’t always a good idea.

As you can imagine, these blunders were met with the requisite punishment. (I'm not complaining)

I've made these mistakes and many more...

"Devotees" of the Fortress, please add your favorite errors for the benefit of us all...

I’m just sharing some helpful tips for new visitors to the FF and veterans alike. I’ve made some real blunders at the Fortress, so maybe you can learn from my mistakes.

Some tips on what NOT to do at the Fortress:

1. Never tell your Mistress while you are tied up and she has a paddle in her hand that you are thinking about another Mistress.
  2. Don’t tell two Mistresses while you are tied up that you don’t mind electro that much and are willing to take the Max shock from it.
  3. Bragging about your pain tolerance isn’t always a good idea.

As you can imagine, these blunders were met with the requisite punishment. (I'm not complaining)

I've made these mistakes and many more...

"Devotees" of the Fortress, please add your favorite errors for the benefit of us all...

Making mistakes and paying the price is part of the fun. ;)

Well an more real advice is be honest and up front with what you would like to experience, mind reading I'm my book, while most Mistresses have an remarkable intuition, don't always work if you have an slightly unique fetish.

And yea don't be too worried, she probably have heard it before, but still be respectful and respect your Mistress limits and she might give you the same curtesy... (^_-) Then again, if your asking for it, then you are asking for it \(^o^)/

HD.

(null)

Well an more real advice is be honest and up front with what you would like to experience, mind reading I'm my book, while most Mistresses have an remarkable intuition, don't always work if you have an slightly unique fetish.

And yea don't be too worried, she probably have heard it before, but still be respectful and respect your Mistress limits and she might give you the same curtesy... (^_-) Then again, if your asking for it, then you are asking for it \(^o^)/

HD.

(null)

Thanks dog that is pretty much the train of thought i started using as i was planning my next play. I decided to just write it out and let the ladies do the rest. I will report in next month

"More" is also slightly bad, but safe words are only really useful for interrogation scenes, and for the flow/role play side of those sessions it's better to if the receptionist gives it out.

Note to self: always be nice to the receptionist. (^-^)/

HD.

(null)