Do the players ever become subs?

ilnt

Yes, some of them do switch. it's in their player descriptions. I've only had one session, and the remarkable Mistress Choi was both top and sub for me in alternate hours. You may not get as 'deep' an experience because you don't totally sink into one role or the other, but I think the balanced power exchange perhaps leads to a unique bonding.

As a newbie I'm not so much one to talk, others can address better perhaps. but it does answer the question.

lint,

I would suggest you look at the Fortress website and read the profiles of the Mistresses. You should be able to find out which of Fortress ladies switch. You could also inquire with the Fortress directly. From what I know you will not be seeing Mistress Kang submitting to anyone anytime soon.

whip

I have thought of this, for me i would only be comfortable if the domme was in charge of us both and told me what to do to the sub

For me, there would have to be a Domme in charge and my interactions with other sub limited to playful exchange. It would be a hard limit for me to ever cause pain to a woman regardless of what role she is playing.

For me, there would have to be a Domme in charge and my interactions with other sub limited to playful exchange. It would be a hard limit for me to ever cause pain to a woman regardless of what role she is playing.

I don't even think I could do that.I once had an ex girlfriend ask me to spank her.I was so inept and fearful of hurting her she told me," Someone needs to go back to spanking school". lol I can only imagine how the experts would rate me. Plus ,like yourself I'm just not comfortable doing it. When I "topped" in my private life its always playful roleplay situations that really amount to kinky foreplay. In a professional environment I feel real comfortable in the submissive role. I like giving up control and enjoy giving to whomever I'm playing with.

I don't even think I could do that.I once had an ex girlfriend ask me to spank her.I was so inept and fearful of hurting her she told me," Someone needs to go back to spanking school". lol I can only imagine how the experts would rate me. Plus ,like yourself I'm just not comfortable doing it. When I "topped" in my private life its always playful roleplay situations that really amount to kinky foreplay. In a professional environment I feel real comfortable in the submissive role. I like giving up control and enjoy giving to whomever I'm playing with.

I have never minded starting off a session in control, but always giving up control or having the tables turned and control taken from me at some point, as a session in which I have no submissive role to play at all, seems somewhat incomplete to me and not as satisfying.

Everyone will be different. As a dom I tend to alternate the pain with soothing caresses and affection. I cannot imagine being a dom to someone I don't feel respect and affection for: far too close to abuse, something we guys should feel incapable of. Fortunately the Fortress ladies immediately inspire both affection and respect.

Most women do in fact have submissive fantasies. Usually they envision it in the context of someone who loves them, so it you spank them in the proper context you don't have to feel guilt.

Though I enjoy having the lady as a sub far more than being a submissive myself, I recognize that the current Fortress ladies are primarily Dom, even if they agree to switch. For that reason I think I will always do matched switching sessions, so as not to crowd out their true nature.

Oh ilnt- you know you would never be able to top me! Im far from submissive and just the fact that the thought of revenge crossed your mind has "hooked" you in for some deep trouble. You know I dont take to kindly to boy who like to put their foot in their mouth....cause I prefer to shove mine in there instead!

I was just thinking it would be great to do a session with some of the mistresses as the subs. Like, how cool would it be to see the bodacious Kang tatas roped and trussed up? or giving Tran a does of her own Tran bondage classic?