Elegant Heaven

Had a fascinating first time here wonderful I passed zhao's test just fine she gave me spanking let me kissed her black leather boots and tied me up very well and.....did things to my bottom even further....wow and wonderful facesitting with an unexpected surprise encounter with mistress vu incredible :) I enjoyed coming to the fortress mistress zhao is so nice and cool she gave me an autograph on my butt and we hugged mmm this place was so amazing :)

Sounds like it can be an opening scene in Hostel 4 - maybe they should film the next Hostel movie at the Fortress right in the Steel Room.

But unfortunately, I kinda need for my eyes to be in perfect condition for things like seeing & crossing the street & when my health recovers, going back to work & driving, etc. - so I have to pass up on Your offer, but thanks anyway - it was the thought that counts.

Oh, wait a minute - did You mean the top eyelids or the bottom eyelids? - At first, I automatically assumed that You meant the bottom eyelids but then afterwards, I started to remember - in school, every year there was always at least one kid in the school, almost always a dude, but I've seen a few few girls do it too, they would turn their eyelids inside out & walk around like that until they popped back into place - I guess there would be room for Your signature underneath my top eyelids - I would prefer to be written on instead - I once saw a pictorial with that NY Asian Domina Mistress Lee - & she had a marker, probably a sharpie & wrote all over this sub's body in - I think it was Chinese - she even wrote on his balls - it was pretty hot & after I saw that Fortress thread about The Fortress Mistresses writing on a sub's body with a sharpie & the Stamps, owned by Mistress Zhao, Ree, etc. (I remember You were saying that so far noone is worthy of the stamp), I had a fantasy about Fortress Goddesses writing on me & maybe even ink foot prints all over me - that would be cool - the eyelid thing might take a little getting used to - normally I would say no way - but then again, You are Mistress Zhao - Have You ever signed anyone's eyelids before?