My Kink-ified tour of the SF Armory!

Hey boys!

I had a chance to visit San Francisco for a weekend last month. It was my first time there, and I found the city to be super cute! During my short stay, I took a tour of the SF Armory.

The SF Armory was previously home to the National Guard. It definitely doesn't house the National Guard now...

Check out the few pictures I managed to take!

SF Armory - Definitely NSFW

Hey boys!

I had a chance to visit San Francisco for a weekend last month. It was my first time there, and I found the city to be super cute! During my short stay, I took a tour of the SF Armory.

The SF Armory was previously home to the National Guard. It definitely doesn't house the National Guard now...

Mistress Chen,

I really enjoyed my time in SF as well, but how can you beat a Kink-ified tour of the SF Armory? Thanks for sharing.

Hey boys!

Hmmmmm

I wonder what a psychology major would conclude from your choice of pictures

Just got back from San Francisco. One of my favorite cities in the world. Did not know about the armory but will check it out next time. Had dinner in an authentic Chinese restaurant. The food, decor and the people ( I was the only non-Chinese) made me feel like I was in China. The only difference is that the wine was better. It is San Francisco after all.

Hah, glad you guys enjoyed the pictures. :)

Those 4 snapshots were specifically from 'The Upper Floor' set. I wasn't too impressed by the other sets, but the whole Victorian & Edwardian feel blew me away.

I can clearly see why You would be blown away by the Victorian & Edwardian feel of 'The Upper Floor' set. Once again, thanks for sharing.