Superheros

skeech2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my costume! Of course with a sexy spin. If you want to know what it is you're going to have to get your butt out to the SMack party tomorrow! Or maybe if you're lucky I'll share some pics ;)

Dear Ms. Jung,

have lots of fun at the party...

too bad, "beaming" like in Star Trek does not work yet...

so I won't be able to get there from Germany, well since

I can't afford a flight at the moment...

I am sure, you and "Team Fortress NYC" will have a great

time there.

Iron...Maiden?! LOL more like Iron Mistress. It would be pretty amazing...I could have shackles that I would throw like Spiderman and catch bad little boys and girls as they try to run away :-) Or force field shackle things powered by the Tesseract! That way I could suspend my victims in the air and have complete access to whatever I want.

Ohh i LOVE the IronMan (IronWoman?) concept Mistress Choi ...what a visual it creates! WOW :) Imagine the domming You could do with that sort of technology (not to mention ice cold metal ;)

Dear Ms. Jung,

have lots of fun at the party...

too bad, "beaming" like in Star Trek does not work yet...

so I won't be able to get there from Germany, well since

I can't afford a flight at the moment...

I am sure, you and "Team Fortress NYC" will have a great

time there.

Thanks tommy, we most certainly will have a great time. I'm sure you're not the only one who wishes they can beam themselves wherever the Mistresses are :)

Sorry Mistress Jung, I realized what the dress code is a bit late. I hope you all take lots of photos. Be safe and I hope you all have a lot of fun! I'm sure it will be.

Don't worry about a costume! Just show up a block away with a paper bag containing a chocolate cake, nude pantyhose, a garden hose, a tube of tennis balls, one pair of furry boots and a rabid feret and Mistress Zhao and I got you covered ;)

Thanks tommy, we most certainly will have a great time. I'm sure you're not the only one who wishes they can beam themselves wherever the Mistresses are :)

Dear Ms. Jung,

I almost missed that one...sorry... so first things first...

you're welcome :)

of course you must have had a great time...with all the fortress ladies out together...

the first "sneak peak" is already very promising....

:)