New and longer headcam videos up on Clips4Sale

All right gang, by popular request I have longer versions of the head cam videos up in a Clips4Sale store. The modest price of the video is just to cover the cost of editing them. I'm not trying to get into content production here, just want to make sure everyone can enjoy them and see why they should visit more often:-)

http://www.clips4sale.com/44260

We always need subs for video sessions, so just let whomever is doing booking know that you are interested and we'll give you the details. Face covered is fine if you prefer.

All right gang, by popular request I have longer versions of the head cam videos up in a Clips4Sale store. The modest price of the video is just to cover the cost of editing them. I'm not trying to get into content production here, just want to make sure everyone can enjoy them and see why they should visit more often:-)

http://www.clips4sale.com/44260

We always need subs for video sessions, so just let whomever is doing booking know that you are interested and we'll give you the details. Face covered is fine if you prefer.

Thank you Mistress Kang. I had wondered about FF videos on Clips for Sale after a poster had referred to them some weeks back.

LW

Do you think it would be more fun to not have a camera attached to our head? You wouldn't worry too much about the camera and could focus on the torture. I was taped before, but not anything on my head.

Any reason why you would want the camera to be on the subs head and not just regular filming?

Thank you Mistress Kang. I had wondered about FF videos on Clips for Sale after a poster had referred to them some weeks back.

We could not accept Visa until we had 10 videos up, and I did not want to frustrate people with the other convoluted payment schemes.

Do you think it would be more fun to not have a camera attached to our head? You wouldn't worry too much about the camera and could focus on the torture. I was taped before, but not anything on my head.

Any reason why you would want the camera to be on the subs head and not just regular filming?

Any reason why you would want an extra person in the room moving all around you, and not just a tiny camera on a headband that you can forget about? ;-) Also, that person would also have to be paid- which gets into the realm of content production which is not what I want to do at the moment. Since there is no overhead associated with the headcam session, and fairly little exposure for the sub, we can video a much broader range of sessions, with more people, without having to worry about getting in the black on production costs.

Multiple cameras mean more footage, editing HD footage is expensive and time consuming. A camera with a wide enough field of view to capture the whole room, the actual action of the individuals would be too small and distant to see what is going on. I do this for a living, I am not a total idiot, we did try several different approaches- this was the one we settled on as the most cost effective and consistent with our goals.

While I have managed content production companies, my current business is running a dungeon- not producing content. More elaborate production methods require larger scale commercial enterprises to pay for them. In order for a larger scale enterprise to be viable, it would need to contain significantly more explicit content- neither I, nor the Players wish to go that route.

Please feel free to enjoy the videos as they are, but I would prefer not to hear more nitpicking and complaints about them. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

We could not accept Visa until we had 10 videos up, and I did not want to frustrate people with the other convoluted payment schemes.

Any reason why you would want an extra person in the room moving all around you, and not just a tiny camera on a headband that you can forget about? :wink: Also, that person would also have to be paid- which gets into the realm of content production which is not what I want to do at the moment. Since there is no overhead associated with the headcam session, and fairly little exposure for the sub, we can video a much broader range of sessions, with more people, without having to worry about getting in the black on production costs.

I totally understand you. For me I would just find it a distraction of something on my head. I guess I am one not into wearing something on me during a session. I don't even like masks or anything on my face. I have a claustrophobic side to me.

As for an extra person in the room I kind of think if another domina was shooting it with a camera that would be a fantasy too. I do get that you want to cut down on costs. This is just a friendly discussion. I know you know what you are doing, so not here to persuade you otherwise. Just to give some feedback.

Ms. Kang I loved your interview in that publication. You sound very down to earth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just viewed the August 2nd video available at Clips4Sale: Mistress Tran versus Carlos. Spectacular! The POV aspect of these shoots greatly adds to their appeal!

Bravo!

Thanks John! I'm glad you like them ;-) You should be MY next star! We'll make it a sequel to one of dirtier Law & Order/SVU episodes. Does anyone else think that the show is basically BDSM and fetish fodder? LOL

Thanks John! I'm glad you like them. You should be MY next star! We'll make it a sequel to one of dirtier Law & Order/SVU episodes. Does anyone else think that the show is basically BDSM and fetish fodder? LOL

Yes, Law & Order: SVU is definitely fetish fodder. Sometimes I just watch the first few minutes for a quick thrill. Sigh, I'm so easy.

I love your idea, although I'd have to do some research at the Ministry of Silly voices so that mine is not so recognizable. What I really loved about the Mistress Tran versus Carlos clip was the proximity and relative positioning of her and him, so that the viewer could feel they were part of the process.

Instead of Law & Order: SVU, it could be Fetish Fortress: SVU (Sadist Volunteer Unit). And instead of the famous Thunk-thunk sound that starts each scene, it could be the Dunk-dunk-dunk-dunk-dunk-dunk of the Fetish Fortress logo. For scene titles, instead of "Criminal Court, Part 5, 9:30am," it could be like these:

Under Mistress Kang's stiletto, 8:10pm;

Hands around John's neck, 8:15pm;

Punching John in the stomach, 8:20pm;

Electrodes on John's scrotum, 8:25pm;

John's urethra, 8:30pm;

John's ass, 8:35pm;

Under Mistress Kang's priceless buttocks, 8:50pm;

Crushed between Mistress Kang's thighs, 9:00pm;

etcetera.

Ah, such fond memories!

Just viewed the August 2nd video available at Clips4Sale: Mistress Tran versus Carlos. Spectacular! The POV aspect of these shoots greatly adds to their appeal!

Bravo!

Nice to relive the feeling of excitement and danger of being so close to the lovely Mistress Tran. Even flinched a few times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mistress Kang

I just purchased 5 more of the videos. They give a real good sense of the beginning parts of a session.

I enjoy watching them to carry me through to my next visit.

I'm looking forward to my unedited copy of my Oct 10th session with Mistress Choi & Mistress Zhao.

If I may offer a suggestion for a future video, How about having Mistress Choi or Mistress Zhao as a switch with Mistress Tran?

Bradley

Hi Mistress Kang

I just purchased 5 more of the videos. They give a real good sense of the beginning parts of a session.

I enjoy watching them to carry me through to my next visit.

I'm looking forward to my unedited copy of my Oct 10th session with Mistress Choi & Mistress Zhao.

If I may offer a suggestion for a future video, How about having Mistress Choi or Mistress Zhao as a switch with Mistress Tran?

Bradley

Hi Bradley, Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying the videos ;-)

Now, on to the kind offer of your suggestion. How we, Fortress gals, play with (only) each other is indeed an event- a sight meant for privileged eyes only :) Good try, but too bad LOL

Hmm..unless..(where is my mind!?!)..you were actually requesting an opportunity to seek "revenge" under the guise of a switch! Yes, of course!! Silly me, ha! I'm not wrong, am I?? With such a fresh experience "under your belt" (haha- couldn't resist) I just cannot imagine why you'd think Mistress Zhao and Mistress Choi take challenges like yours lightly. What gives, moosie? :)

Dear Mistress Kang

You do know me. My first session with Mistress Tran and Mistress Zhao included a portion of switch on MZ.

But I am weak and inexperienced and didn't go as far as I would have liked. I was hoping watching another mistress administering the punishment she would be capable of pushing further.

And I am curious if a switch really enjoys taking it as much as giving it.

I guess some things I'll have to learn to do myself.

I don't want you to think me rude. I did respond earlier to your question. But when I didn't see it posted I thought maybe it wasn't worthy or I forgot to click the post button again.