It's summertime

shrimper

Hi shrimp

This summer, I intend to go to the two nude beaches that I know of in New York, and several others that I don't yet know of. And I also plan to purchase a few new bikinis, all of which I'll be sure to post pics of :)

I'd also like to have a few Mistress picnics in the park, which will surely attract some lurkers, always a lot of tease and denial fun for the entire crowd.

Lastly, I'd like to visit some larger parks upstate for some hiking, preferably around a lake or stream so I can do a little skinny dipping!

That is all.

Hi shrimp

This summer, I intend to go to the two nude beaches that I know of in New York, and several others that I don't yet know of. And I also plan to purchase a few new bikinis, all of which I'll be sure to post pics of :)

I'd also like to have a few Mistress picnics in the park, which will surely attract some lurkers, always a lot of tease and denial fun for the entire crowd.

Lastly, I'd like to visit some larger parks upstate for some hiking, preferably around a lake or stream so I can do a little skinny dipping!

That is all.

Hey Mistress Zhao,

Thanks for responding, that sounds Great I would love to see pics of your new bikinis! I did not know New York had any nude beaches I have always wanted to go to one but every time I'm in a place where there is one I chicken out. lol same with skinny dipping. It sounds like great fun though.

Hi delicious crustacean,

Summer is my favorite time of the year! I love spending as much time as I possibly can soaking up the sun and enjoying beautiful weather.

As MZhao has mentioned, I'm very much looking forward to our 'mistress picnics.' We had a few last year and they were so much fun. It was quite entertaining watching all the perverts gather around. Every single one made some poor attempt at discretion as they stared at us. Don't know why they bothered trying to remain secretive... it was so obvious haha. Maybe next time we can coax a few of those perverts to serve us as we enjoy our lunch. We might as well make use of all that drooling, slobbering mass of boys LOL. :lol:

Mistress picnic in the park for sure.....lemonade, potato salad, and whips!

This summer I will be doing a lot of beach time and taking advantage of all the amazing activities NYC has to offer. Movie on the pier, free concerts, food festivals, and many more. I truly do love NYC in the summertime.... hot weather and hot women- who could asked for more?

Hey Mistress Zhao,

Thanks for responding, that sounds Great I would love to see pics of your new bikinis! I did not know New York had any nude beaches I have always wanted to go to one but every time I'm in a place where there is one I chicken out. lol same with skinny dipping. It sounds like great fun though.

Hey shrimp,

New York even permits toplessness as long as you leave your house that way!

Nude beaches are a staple in any progressively-minded city :) I can't wait for summer to be here!!

This summer I plan on being *extra* physical and wearing as little clothing as possible while I do it :) Jk, wipe those dirty images of me rollerblading in my string bikini out of your mind immediately! I do plan on riding a bike in the city for the first time this summer (I've always been waaaay too intimidated to try it), rock climbing, swimming, fire work watching, sun bathing, and lots more!

Hi delicious crustacean,

Summer is my favorite time of the year! I love spending as much time as I possibly can soaking up the sun and enjoying beautiful weather.

As MZhao has mentioned, I'm very much looking forward to our 'mistress picnics.' We had a few last year and they were so much fun. It was quite entertaining watching all the perverts gather around. Every single one made some poor attempt at discretion as they stared at us. Don't know why they bothered trying to remain secretive... it was so obvious haha. Maybe next time we can coax a few of those perverts to serve us as we enjoy our lunch. We might as well make use of all that drooling, slobbering mass of boys LOL. :lol:

That scenario sounds so familiar lol. Esp the drooling, slovbbering mess :D

One of the tricks to riding in the city is to follow behind a bus (not too close) - they do a good job of breaking trail and nobody really wants to drive behind one, leaving a nice space for bikes. The other big secret is the path along the Hudson: just think of it as your Manhattan biking expressway to drop you off at any point north or south, then you just need to cut across the short way.

Hi delicious crustacean,

Hi Mistress Chen,

I love the delicious crustacean line. I will take it as a compliment. :o) I agree you should make use of them you will be doing them a favor!

Mistress picnic in the park for sure.....lemonade, potato salad, and whips!

This summer I will be doing a lot of beach time and taking advantage of all the amazing activities NYC has to offer. Movie on the pier, free concerts, food festivals, and many more. I truly do love NYC in the summertime.... hot weather and hot women- who could asked for more?

Hey Mistresss Tran,

You are 100% right who could ask for anything more.

Hey shrimp,

New York even permits toplessness as long as you leave your house that way!

Nude beaches are a staple in any progressively-minded city :) I can't wait for summer to be here!!

Hola Mistress Zhao,

Wow I did not know that. I guess walking around topless is not that popular with the ladies in New York I have never seen it done. :0( lol

Maybe one day I will get up the courage to try one of the nude beaches.

This summer I plan on being *extra* physical and wearing as little clothing as possible while I do it :) Jk, wipe those dirty images of me rollerblading in my string bikini out of your mind immediately! I do plan on riding a bike in the city for the first time this summer (I've always been waaaay too intimidated to try it), rock climbing, swimming, fire work watching, sun bathing, and lots more!

Hey Mistress Jung,

Sounds like a blast. Good luck riding in the city Im sure you can do it however I think I will keep the image of you rollerblading in a string bikini in my head as it is a wonderful thought!

One of the tricks to riding in the city is to follow behind a bus (not too close) - they do a good job of breaking trail and nobody really wants to drive behind one, leaving a nice space for bikes. The other big secret is the path along the Hudson: just think of it as your Manhattan biking expressway to drop you off at any point north or south, then you just need to cut across the short way.

Thank you! I will let you know how it goes :)

That scenario sounds so familiar lol. Esp the drooling, slovbbering mess :D

Muahaha! You weren't slobbering/drooling THAT much...

...okay maybe you were. LOL

Hi Mistress Chen,

I love the delicious crustacean line. I will take it as a compliment. :o) I agree you should make use of them you will be doing them a favor!

Of course you should take it as a compliment! And maybe you should be a part of that entourage. ;) Think you would be able to please us all?

Of course you should take it as a compliment! And maybe you should be a part of that entourage. ;) Think you would be able to please us all?

Yes, Mistress Chen, you certainly left me a slobbering, drooling disaster of a man and I had GREAT time being turned into that condition :) So much fun !!

Hi Mistress Chen,

Thanks for the compliment. To answer your question though I would try I do not think I could please you all but I am sure that any guys that were around would be upset that I got the opertunity to try!