The Lovely Mistress Zhao

Review Session with Mistress Zhao:

My first experience at the Fortress was with the lovely Mistress Zhao

Let me start by saying that I have been in the scene for over 12 years, and have been with many Mistresses.

Mistress Zhao is the best

I can't say enough about how wonderful she is.

When she first entered the room she captivated me immediately with her gorgeous figure in a stunning black dress, and her wonderful smile.

Mistress Zhao has classic Asian beauty, high cheekbones, stunning almond shaped eyes, lovely hair, gorgeous figure, perfectly shaped ass and legs--and a cool tattoo

What more can you ask for? --lol

Although she had an idea of some of my interests, she took the time to talk to me to understand more to get deeper insight of my desires/interests.

We also established a rapport, I felt very comfortable/relaxed, and I felt I could trust her.

Mistress Zhao thought up a great pet name for me--which will remain a secret between she and I---and our session began.

She has a way about her that makes you want to please her--she has a keen mind and exquisite beauty---attributes which

motivate one to push themselves to cross new boundaries to please her.

Mistress Zhao encouraged me and prodded me forward during our session--there were several "firsts " for me --and I have been around :)

The pacing was perfect, her smile is captivating, and most important I felt very comfortable with her.

She has a strict , style, but she laughs easily, smiles often (mostly at the predicaments she put me in) :)

When you are with her it doesn't feel to me like she is doing a job, but rather you are both just having fun together.

Which is the way it should be.

Can't wait until my next session because I know Mia Zhao will help me expand and explore even more levels of ecstasy/domination.

Billy

Do it soon, its one those experiences you have to have at least once. I promise you will not regret it even for a moment. If i was not married i could see myself going back often. As it stands, i only get an opportunity every so often but will be back as long as the mistresses will have me.

Do it soon, its one those experiences you have to have at least once. I promise you will not regret it even for a moment. If i was not married i could see myself going back often. As it stands, i only get an opportunity every so often but will be back as long as the mistresses will have me.

toiletface might be one of the best usernames ever :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just did my second session with Mistress Zhao, a three hour session! I simply can’t say enough good things about her. She is beautiful, smart, friendly, imaginative, and skilled. She never seems to run out of ideas on how to have fun, and yet take the session to an intensity level that pushes my limits. I wish I could see her every day.

subjj

I just did my second session with Mistress Zhao, a three hour session! I simply can’t say enough good things about her. She is beautiful, smart, friendly, imaginative, and skilled. She never seems to run out of ideas on how to have fun, and yet take the session to an intensity level that pushes my limits. I wish I could see her every day.

subjj

Hi SubJJ!

It's always a pleasure playing with you. The more I get to know you, the more I am confident that our styles mesh and we'll be able to further and deeper into our play involving mind games ;)

To answer your question nothing.to change the smallest thing is to change everything.hope you enjoy the perfume.

Hm..a circular answer, how astute.

Well, so be it. You are one of very few people in this world who is perfectly content with everything in his life. I do admit though, that I am perfectly content as well :)

Thank you again for the lovely gifts.