My First experience with Mistress Zhao

Brutus

So I decided that as a birthday treat for myself I would book my first session at the Fortress and I'm glad I did because I had the most amazing experience with Mistress Zhao. I pretty new at this and I just started doing sessions about five months ago so I have been looking for a mistress in NYC that I could really connect with and I finally found that connection Mistress Zhao. I booked a two hour session and it was the best two hours I've ever had. The booking process was very easy and the Fortress is conveniently located so I had no trouble find it. Mistress Zhao is very beautiful and a great mistress to have a session with, I think she was reading my mind because she knew exactly what I was looking for. She has a playful way about her that made me feel comfortable right away. She really got me so worked up that I was willing to do anything she wanted. She also has a great sense of humor her and and I laughed throughout the entire session and pretty sure she was having as much fun as I was.

Mistress Zhao came into the pink room dressed in the school girl outfit I requested and she looking amazing. I explained to her that I was into foot worship, bondage, tease and denial, golden shower and that I was willing to try other things as long as they were not painful. Mistress Zhao started by tying me up and making me take her stockings off with my mouth and then she proceeded to tease me with her bare feet. Mistress Zhao has the most perfect feet and she told me that I would have to earn the right to worship them. She quickly discovered that I am extremely ticklish and then she really went to town on me. I was really struggling in those ropes but there was no way to escape but I was rewarded with a taste of her delicious toes. We then moved to the floor where I was given the pleasure of giving her a foot message. She got me all worked up and then told me it was time to take her golden nectar. She stood up, pushed my head back and made me drink every delicious drop. I was so good that I was hoping it would never end and she surprised me by giving me a second drink about twenty minutes later.

Just writing this review makes me want to see Mistress Zhao again, she really was amazing. She is also a really kind person, at the end of the session I got a foot cramp and she was kind enough to rub it until it went away. I can't wait to book my next session!

They were white stockings and they had that perfect girl smell. She was also wearing these sexy black open toe heels. I'm not on the Max Fisch forum, I regestered about a month ago but have not been approved.

Ooh, white...wow....if they were white....I'm guessing maybe they were knee-hi nylons....I love the way the tops of white knee-hi stockings look....wow..Mistress Zhao's feet in white knee hi's.......I had a felling that Her feet, nylons & shoes probably smell like Heaven. Thanks for those details. I appreciate it. What a great post & thread. Mistress Zhao & Her feet, two of my favorite topics.