The Imp Outfits

Guest dominanceemporer579

I have always wondered what it would be like to be pulled by the chains by the mistresses and I want to give it a try. What do people think of the Imp outfits in general and would you guys ever recommend it to clients or even the mistresses themselves? I want to show what a good slave I can be ;)

well ok thiese imp outfits (gimp suits apologize for poor spell) is a suit that is designed to cover the body completely using materials such as rubber, spandex, darleex, leather and PVC (The suit is mostly covered in black). The suit is designed in certain points for bondage and includes an "gimp hood" and are mostly being pulled by a chain by the mistresses to drag around the room.

oh you meant GIMP :-)

Gimp masks still freak me out a little bit - I like to see the sweat beading on my subs brow, and the look of frightened desperation - but I love straitjackets and having a full suit with bondage points is just SO convenient! I think something like this is fun and it would look great on. It would be even better if the arms were separate but laced together like that, for better mobility of the arms as some people just aren't flexible enough.

product-041414545425.jpg

well ok thiese imp outfits (gimp suits apologize for poor spell) is a suit that is designed to cover the body completely using materials such as rubber, spandex, darleex, leather and PVC (The suit is mostly covered in black). The suit is designed in certain points for bondage and includes an "gimp hood" and are mostly being pulled by a chain by the mistresses to drag around the room.

oh you meant GIMP :smile:

Gimp masks still freak me out a little bit - I like to see the sweat beading on my subs brow, and the look of frightened desperation - but I love straitjackets and having a full suit with bondage points is just SO convenient! I think something like this is fun and it would look great on. It would be even better if the arms were separate but laced together like that, for better mobility of the arms as some people just aren't flexible enough.

Actually that would we very interesting, I always wanted to be in a straitjacket and have bondage with the stray jacket and see what my misstress would do under these circumstances. maybe the next time I make an appointment, I would be honored if you put me in the straitjacket and a little creativity to add to the mix.