fantastic training session with Tran, Haru

lashee

Mistress Tran and Mistress Haru work together beautifully. The eroticism and the other stuff were so well-blended, I was delirious after only a short time. And it just kept getting better.

By the way, for any punishment subs out there, Mistress Tran has great knowledge about Asian punishment in the schools and in the families. And She can effortlessly (and tirelessly) show you examples of it.

Thank You, Mistress Tran and Mistress Haru. All the writing in the world cannot describe what the Two of You did.

And thank You, Mistress Kang, for Your beautiful punctuation to end the session!

By the way, for any punishment subs out there, Mistress Tran has great knowledge about Asian punishment in the schools and in the families. And She can effortlessly (and tirelessly) show you examples of it.

Sounds like fun! I would love to try some of Mistess Trans's Asian punishments. And some western ones!! I imagine Mistress Tran would be very strict and her punishments deliciously painful. I hope one day to find out!!

Yes, tokyo, Mistress Tran goes West as well as East, as you can see from the belt marks She left near my armpit. She is adept in either direction, relishes both styles, and does not hesitate to use strength and balance to Her purpose. She already knows you like the cane from your name. Poor boy. You'd better bow out gracelessly. She can do things with a cane that I never dreamed of in my out-of-control fantasy life.

I hope one day to take you for a test drive and see if you are useful.

Sounds like fun! I would love to try some of Mistess Trans's Asian punishments. And some western ones!! I imagine Mistress Tran would be very strict and her punishments deliciously painful. I hope one day to find out!!

I would like to consider myself a Global Sadist....globalization is the future!

Yes, tokyo, Mistress Tran goes West as well as East, as you can see from the belt marks She left near my armpit. She is adept in either direction, relishes both styles, and does not hesitate to use strength and balance to Her purpose. She already knows you like the cane from your name. Poor boy. You'd better bow out gracelessly. She can do things with a cane that I never dreamed of in my out-of-control fantasy life.

I hope one day to take you for a test drive and see if you are useful.

Mistress Tran I hope you find me useful. Your canings sound exciting but scary. I imagine you like to cane hard and show no mercy! I hope that I can handle it to your satisfaction but I am sure you will not give me a choice. Do you prefer to cane your victim unbound and add extras for moving too much etc or bound where they have no choice but to take what you give?

First Unbound and later bound. I like the sub to experience both and learn to build that trust.

Mistress Tran I hope you find me useful. Your canings sound exciting but scary. I imagine you like to cane hard and show no mercy! I hope that I can handle it to your satisfaction but I am sure you will not give me a choice. Do you prefer to cane your victim unbound and add extras for moving too much etc or bound where they have no choice but to take what you give?