Photo Classes by Mistress Zhao?

magdiver

Men would pay well to have Mistress Zhao give them photo lessons with live fetish-clad models. I think you should seriously consider it! I've paid for several American Photo Model shoots http://www.americanphotomag.com/modelshoot/ but I think I and others would pay more for smaller, more personal classes and better models in sexier outfits! Or even a photo session that turns the table on the photographer!

magdiver,

This would also make an interesting roleplay scenario.. ;)

Me, the fetish-clad model and instructor. You, the "man with a camera" greedily taking very inappropriate shots of his model/instructor..

Just curious. What would be considered inappropriate?

Say I am wearing a very short skirt (as I like to do in the summer heat), demonstrating a technique of perspective called bird's eye/worm's eye. For the bird's eye, I step up on a small ladder, and you would be able to see right up my skirt (inappropriate time to take a pic!)

And for worm's eye, I am down low with my face closest to the ground, most likely butt up in the air (another very inappropriate time to snap a pic!)

Say I am wearing a very short skirt (as I like to do in the summer heat), demonstrating a technique of perspective called bird's eye/worm's eye. For the bird's eye, I step up on a small ladder, and you would be able to see right up my skirt (inappropriate time to take a pic!)

And for worm's eye, I am down low with my face closest to the ground, most likely butt up in the air (another very inappropriate time to snap a pic!)

These inappropriate times to take a pic seem like a special treat for whatever particular bird or worm happen to be taking pictures at the time. Although something tells me that You will make them regret such inappropriate behavior.

the scenario 'turns' when you notice a pronounced swelling in the crotch of his pants. With a look of sadness, betrayal and anger you point at it and say 'OMG, you aren't an artist at all are you? You're just another perv with a camera aren't you? Hands on your hips you very coldly and firmly say "You better stay here Mister. I'll be right back and you will be held accountable". You leave the Pink Room and when he panics and tries to leave he finds that you have locked the door. He's so fucked.' With every minute he gets more upset and scared until the door burst open and accompanying Mistress Zhao is Officers Jung and Tran of the NYPD (New York's Pervert Deterrents) .

As Officer Jung cuffs the fella, Officer Tran says "Mr. Client you are being arrested for the visual assault of Ms. Zhao. Anything we say you said will be held against you in a female supremacist oriented court. You have a right to representation and we will need to meet and approve your counsel, who must be female and an ardent feminist......"

Thanks for the lesson. I took a few inappropriate mental images and can't seem to delete them.

the scenario 'turns' when you notice a pronounced swelling in the crotch of his pants. With a look of sadness, betrayal and anger you point at it and say 'OMG, you aren't an artist at all are you? You're just another perv with a camera aren't you? Hands on your hips you very coldly and firmly say "You better stay here Mister. I'll be right back and you will be held accountable". You leave the Pink Room and when he panics and tries to leave he finds that you have locked the door. He's so fucked.' With every minute he gets more upset and scared until the door burst open and accompanying Mistress Zhao is Officers Jung and Tran of the NYPD (New York's Pervert Deterrents) .

As Officer Jung cuffs the fella, Officer Tran says "Mr. Client you are being arrested for the visual assault of Ms. Zhao. Anything we say you said will be held against you in a female supremacist oriented court. You have a right to representation and we will need to meet and approve your counsel, who must be female and an ardent feminist......"

Fantastic!

Here at the New York's Pervert Deterrents headquarters, we will convict and prosecute any and all thought crimes!

Fantastic!

Here at the New York's Pervert Deterrents headquarters, we will convict and prosecute any and all thought crimes!

Glad you enjoyed the scenario!

Of course, if convicted there are just two potential results.

• If he pleads guilty - 10 years in the regional Male Re-Education Center located on Allen Street in NYC

• If he plays the penis size card - 20 years in the Allen Street Home for the Poorly Endowed