Session with Mistress Jung

Outcast

I recently had the pleasure of a session with Mistress Jung. I can't tell you how she constantly amazes me with her creative kinkyness and sexiness. I feel like when in session with her that she's reading my mind because she always says/does exactly what I love. When I come down from my cloud I'm still on since my session and can gather my thoughts maybe ill write about it on the devotee forum. For anyone visiting this site considering a visit, I think you can't go wrong. What a great place to explore with like-minded fun loving people.

I recently had the pleasure of a session with Mistress Jung. I can't tell you how she constantly amazes me with her creative kinkyness and sexiness. I feel like when in session with her that she's reading my mind because she always says/does exactly what I love. When I come down from my cloud I'm still on since my session and can gather my thoughts maybe ill write about it on the devotee forum. For anyone visiting this site considering a visit, I think you can't go wrong. What a great place to explore with like-minded fun loving people.

Thanks sod! You're right, I am reading your mind and using it to my advantage ;)

Hi,

Sessions with Mistress Jung are super fun! She's versatile and I've always enjoyed spending time with her at the fortress.

whip

Thanks whip! I'll always have fond memories of our very first session as I got to experience a new activity that day. And it's one that I have come to enjoy quite a bit ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks whip! I'll always have fond memories of our very first session as I got to experience a new activity that day. And it's one that I have come to enjoy quite a bit ;)

Mistress Jung,

I remember it quite well. I'm so glad I got to meet you. Everytime we meet it is wonderfully new and fun experience.

whip