Mistress Choi and Clothing

monokuro

Hello,

Mistress Choi explained some of her fetishes in another forum and left an open invitation for someone to further explain her tactile senses fetishism. So I guess I'll take first shot at it. With the archives of SW, the internet, and Dr. Cockney. Here is what I figured out, Mistress.

According to common knowledge on the subject (and almost instantaneous response from SW), latex fetishism is derived from the fetishist having a second skin of sorts or feeling constrained just like in bondage. Shiny black latex or PVC in particular, allows the wearer to obtain a new identity or form as such, which also explains a lot about superheroes/heroines.

Some experts and fetishists believe that it is also the textures of fabrics or materials. In your case, velvet and latex. I hope that explanation suffices, Mistress.

-Monokuro

Monokuro -

Thank you for your prompt research in the matter. I are superheroine lotses?! ^.^

In all seriousness, though, I do appreciate it. It definitely makes sense - I relate more to the part about assuming a new form or persona than the restriction or bondage. I do like corsets and waist cinchers though...but I believe that's more to do with my incredibly large infatuation with myself. Is there possibly a name for having a fetish for yourself?

xoxo

Monokuro -

Thank you for your prompt research in the matter. I are superheroine lotses?! ^.^

In all seriousness, though, I do appreciate it. It definitely makes sense - I relate more to the part about assuming a new form or persona than the restriction or bondage. I do like corsets and waist cinchers though...but I believe that's more to do with my incredibly large infatuation with myself. Is there possibly a name for having a fetish for yourself?

xoxo

I think it's called "narcism" LOL Sorry I couldn't help it LOL

Monokuro -

xoxo

Of course you're a superheroine, Mistress. You're all superheroines at your Fortress of solitude.

Yes, it is narcissism, like how Mistress Kang said. There is sexual narcissism, but it has to do with being over confident that in their abilities or size. I took a look around for something involving a fetish for yourself. I failed in that search but I found one that 100% of Fortress clients will inevitably have: Phalloorchoalgolagnia. It is a sexual arousal to experiencing painful stimuli to male genitalia. The painful stimuli also known as ballbusting or CBT. Interesting hm?

-Monokuro

Dear Mistress Choi,

In other words, a mere pun is not enough to carry the day for a Mistress of my choice. i suppose "narcissist" is a more appreciative term. Besides, Who would have the capacity to love You more than Yourself? It is the highest compliment.

Ah, but it's the effort that counts my dear lashee :-) I'm sure there are those who believe they love me more than I do - you should aspire to nothing less!

Well, Mistress Choi, can i love from the shape of a twisted pretzel?

i know You will help me with this.

Love is a mongoose mirror offered up to unusual Beauty.

Love is acknowledgment of graceful mental Superiority.

Love is not using One's name in pun.

Love is being guided by Superior Force.

Love is being swept away by Logic.

Love is how You surprise me.

Love is recognition.

Love is effort.

Love is not show.

Love is never attained.

Love is quiet release of pain.