You Only Live Twice

Manpeach

Mistress Tran, Mistress Zhao & 007

I am a little slow getting on the Forum, but I wanted to get this on the forum from my visit back in June. This was my first visit to The Fortress. I had requested a role-play scenario.

The scene was James Bond going in for his annual physical with, of course, two beautiful nurses. The plot turns when they reveal themselves to be agents of Spectre. Mistresses Tran and Zhao unleash their sadistic plans to which Mr. Bond asks “Do you expect me to talk?” Mistress Zhao replies, “No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.” Mistress Tran took the lead and Mistress Zhao followed up perfectly.

When I saw what they had planned to start with and I thought, “I am in way over my head” They put me through several “exams” and tortures, each time taking me up to my limit but leaving just a bit more to get out of me. At one point I couldn’t watch what they were doing to my….., you get the idea.

Mistress Zhao comforted me while Mistress Tran performed her tortures. Part of the role play was for me to escape, and despite her small stature, Mistress Zhao is quite the wrestler. She put up a good fight, climbing up on my back as I tried to fling her off. She had me exhausted and pinned exactly when she wanted.

Mistress Tran is a real pro in following the role-play plot. She could read

my endurance levels in my eyes and adjusted accordingly. Mistress Tran created everything I was looking for and added a fantastic plot twist I was not expecting.

These Mistresses are very skilled, playful and beautiful.

There will be a sequel

B

That's a cool session . I like the line from my fav James Bond movie "Goldfinger" No, Mr.Bond I want you to die. Another cool line from the movie is when Bond is fighting a guy in his hotel room and punches him into a tub of water and throws an electric fan in the tub and electrocutes him and says "Shocking......positively shocking!"