In a million years ...

Puck

...i would never be able to thank Mistress Jung and Mistress Choi for this afternoon's session.

They brought such peace an fulfillment into daddy's world... i don't know if life had began before today.

Thank You both so for Your care and play and sweet domination.

i hope You both have as wonderful a week as im sure i now will...

i can't wait to see You again, be well...

Puck

It was miraculous to meet 2 such perfect, precious, twisted Angels as Yourself and Mistress Mina, Princess.

I was so sad when I stopped smelling You every time I went to relieve myself. I keep thinking about You both so much... Her phone to fix and my friends will wonder what finally made me agree to start watching hockey (whenever they decide to play!)

I wish it were today but alas it is not. I can't imagine I can make it a month tho so we will see!

Be well till then sweet wicked Angels...

puck

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly, Mistress!

Its Adagio Teas:

www.adagio.com/

And my fave is definitely the earl grey moonlight, tho the masala chai and several others are good as well. I can bring some to our next session if you'd like? Mayhap there is a way to make it there?

Might I also inquire? I sent a review to Mistress Kang and understand if She hasn't gotten to it yet, of course, but wanted to make sure She got it.

And on a more personal note, which Russian Sabre was it You were so find of?

Be well, Mistress...

puck

Certainly, Mistress!

Its Adagio Teas:

www.adagio.com/

And my fave is definitely the earl grey moonlight, tho the masala chai and several others are good as well. I can bring some to our next session if you'd like? Mayhap there is a way to make it there?

You should check out the earl grey creme from Teany, it's a really cute tea shop on the lower east side. I know you'll like it! And even if you don't, I know I can convice you to like it, just the same ;)

I'll check on the review for you!